MLB ALL-STAR Game Ends In a Tie. A Tie?

Pistol

Did anyone else see this shit? A fucking tie? Bud Selig the commisioner called the game in extra innings because they ran out of pitchers. Suck it up you fags. Pitch and extra few innings and be a man. fuck pitch counts.

all this when steroids and a pending strike is mostly likely happening in August. Thanks Bud and you fucking dipshit managers for not doing your job.

Too bad not too many people on 12oz are into sports or baseball.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by T.T Boy

im a huge hockey fan.

never really one for baseball. wasnt agressive enough for me.

That's because you've never played Thunder Ball!

see: Upright Citizens Brigade

Guest --zeSto--

if they strike again this year... it will be the nail in the coffin for some of the struggling teams.

I follow the politics.

Guest Canadiano

Man, I really hope they don't. I wonder what Selig is up to? Surely he couldn't be so stupid...last night was the second tie game in All-Star history (MLB). The first was 'cuz of rain. Not because Bud Selig had to go home and cry into a broken mirror asking God for forgiveness and to lift the shame and curse of his erectile dysfunction and lust for little boys.

Baseball is great. Really. I don't wan't another strike to happen. I'm already worried about the Jays folding.

Archived