Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Miss Cleo Soundboard!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

2. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Dirty Dozen Crew

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

4. busted

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/art/cleo1.gif'>

Well, so much for that Jamaican shaman crap. Turns out supposed telephone psychic Miss Cleo is actually a Valley Girl, born in Los Angeles, not the Caribbean, according to birth records obtained by the Florida attorney general. And, to boot, the parents of Miss Cleo--whose real name is Youree Dell Harris--don't come from Jamaica either (they're from Texas and California). Harris was born August 12, 1962 in Los Angeles County Hospital, according to her birth certificate, a copy of which you'll find below. The Florida AG is leading the governmental assault on Miss Cleo's psychic hotline, which charges nearly $5 per minute for its sleazy, scripted service.

thanks to [i]the smoking gun[/i]

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.wtks.com/garabo/photos/misscleo/IMG_0222.jpg'>

Watch it Dipshitz !

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

strange timing. I got a call at 2am last night...when I picked it up I heard miss cleo saying "Call me now!" then kids laughing, then they hungup. damn punk ass kids....

7. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

I heard on the radio that one of her assistant psychics robbed a bank, and since he was a midget, evaded police by hiding in a laundry bin and is now at large...

8. platapie

platapie Guest

she made so much $crilly

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

remember "the pill" aigthy

for a psychic she sure asks alot of questions

11. whoami

whoami Guest

Click on one of them real fast and like 20 times it sounds funny..

12. TOY

TOY New Jack

prank calls

i bet some of you have seen this but its still funny. miss cleo calls people now. theres other celebrities on it too. good use of a mpc 2000.

13. REZK one

REZK one Junior Member

that is some funny shit, i love usin those soundboards for prank calls.

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned