Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

Miss Cleo Soundboard!

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

busted

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/art/cleo1.gif'>

Well, so much for that Jamaican shaman crap. Turns out supposed telephone psychic Miss Cleo is actually a Valley Girl, born in Los Angeles, not the Caribbean, according to birth records obtained by the Florida attorney general. And, to boot, the parents of Miss Cleo--whose real name is Youree Dell Harris--don't come from Jamaica either (they're from Texas and California). Harris was born August 12, 1962 in Los Angeles County Hospital, according to her birth certificate, a copy of which you'll find below. The Florida AG is leading the governmental assault on Miss Cleo's psychic hotline, which charges nearly $5 per minute for its sleazy, scripted service.

thanks to the smoking gun

strange timing. I got a call at 2am last night...when I picked it up I heard miss cleo saying "Call me now!" then kids laughing, then they hungup. damn punk ass kids....

I heard on the radio that one of her assistant psychics robbed a bank, and since he was a midget, evaded police by hiding in a laundry bin and is now at large...

remember "the pill" aigthy

for a psychic she sure asks alot of questions

Guest whoami

Click on one of them real fast and like 20 times it sounds funny..

prank calls

i bet some of you have seen this but its still funny. miss cleo calls people now. theres other celebrities on it too. good use of a mpc 2000.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this