miscrosoft vitual machine..i need help

ohnoone

to anyone with computer knowledge. every time i come to a site that requires microsoft vm, it tells me i need to downlaod it, so i click ok, it starts to download, then a message pops up saying something about ActiveX and my security levels being to high. it then tells me how to go about changing them. but when i follow those steps, the levels are at normal default security. im using AOL if that means anything.

anyone? this shit sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ohnoone:

to anyone with computer knowledge. every time i come to a site that requires microsoft vm, it tells me i need to downlaod it, so i click ok, it starts to download, then a message pops up saying something about ActiveX and my security levels being to high. it then tells me how to go about changing them. but when i follow those steps, the levels are at normal default security. im using AOL if that means anything.

anyone? this shit sucks.

Go here, download and install the Java Runtime Enviroment from Sun. It should solve your problem, with as little dealings with Billysoft as possible. The link:

http://java.sun.com/Download5

Archived