Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

METAL FACED!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BoB Hope ONER, Jun 17, 2001.

1. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

well throwing all my plans to poop.. this fucking awful weather has kept me indoors. went out this morning. after my nice nap of 2 hours sleep (7-9) yay! to a friends shot the gif till about 12.. then went and bought..

the re-release of. MF DOOM.. yes you heard it folks.. digitally remastered.. one bonus cut. and a shockwave video.

worth the 13.99 price tag.

Nice cover and inside artwork by big Scotch 79.

man.. gots to give you the props..

also grabbed Black bastard by KMD. man.. long awaited.. hot tracks..such as... "Wh_t _ nigg_ know" and .. "Bl_ack B_st_rds!"
    or.. "it sounded like _ roc!"

man.. this is gonna be on auto repeat..

lots of stuff out or on its way out im interested to hear.

Jiggmastas.. anyone listen to this yet. once i get my next pay check this is gettin snatched.

BIG KEOOOOOOOOO keep it metal faced.

all you toys.. GAS FACE!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH

2. PIRone716

PIRone716 Member

gas face as in the third bass song ???

------------------
    your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

3. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

I want that fucking album...where u buy it

4. JSUN

JSUN Guest

the MF DOOM is nice...

KMD is dope too...

old school makes me crazy sometimes.. maybe its nostalgia.

that jigmastas is ill too.. the cd version comes with a lot of extra tracks.

and if you want to buy this stuff.. and u don't got a store near u, go to sandboxautomatic.com.

5. JSUN

JSUN Guest

hey mr. hope,

e-mail me at [email protected].

i have to talk to you about something..

peace

6. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

what a nigga know is a sweet track
    lovin' mf. and kmd.
    auto repeat for sure.

7. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

Hey Bob ...Good Looking! I just got back from Dooms castle and, after many Cognacs and Guiness Stouts, I realized that the "King Ghidra" album He is working on is three times iller than the Doomsday album because Ghidra has three heads. Three styles, three distinct flows...this fucking guy could battle himself and have a hard time winning! Oh yeah, we did a little painting also and Doom is nice with the old enamels as well.Keep your eyes open Benchin fiends...STAY TUNED FOR MORE SPINE TINGLING ADVENTURES OF...

8. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

hahahahah keo you dont even know.. im reading your words.. as that shit.. oddly enough is playing from the other room..

..ahh everything is going according to plan.

man that video.. funny.
    keo. get in touch if not my friend has your pager number and if its cool ill just page you.

the king ghidra album sounds very promising.

and that bonus track.. hot.!
    available @ www.mfdoom.com
    fatbeats..
    and im guessing www.metalfacedrecords.com

..about to relisten to the KMD jammie.

..oh and keo. you know any way i can get in touch with Vaz?

like james brown and bambatta said.
    "PEACE LOVE UNITY"

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i was listening to doomsday today as well... album is real dope to me... one of the only hip hop albums to come out of the east in a long, long time, that i'll even bother to play... well that an MOP of course...

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

you cant help but play MOP....it seems like since "ante up" every stack of records ive gotten has had a plate featuring or by MOP.....i must say pounds up gets heavy rotation.....anyhow......

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

11. Raels

Raels Member

KMD is the type of hip hop that brings you back to better days. So fresh.
    DOOM, GRIMM .. I can't get enough.

Despite a lot, I think the the east can still hold it down. Mass Influence, Yeshua, 89.9 at 4 in the morning ... I can't help but love it.

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-18-2001).]

12. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

you are such a hip hop head, bobby

13. Firetruck

Firetruck Guest

I'm on fein for that KMD... I am in need of a haircut...

14. Bare

Bare Guest

MF Doom was the ebst release of 2000 man, the MF Doom/MF Grimm release off of Brick Records was pretty good too, a lot of remixes and stuff. I was into KMD a whole lot as well. Those guys are onto something, well, been on to it for years. I just put that Scotch 79 thing together. Nice work dood.

15. damn scotch, i didnt know you did that cover!?! thats so fresh and so clean.. you get a bumpo