Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Marlboro Red Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Hey, man, you're cool, just be yourself and ummm..... naw fuck that you suck.... hahahaha, how about unappreciation?

Act like you know.

2. 455

455 Guest

I rarely spend time on this site anymore or on the fuckin' computer anymore.........most of his comments are funny as fuck....I think dude has the right attitude when it comes to bashing everyone and everything...I have left tons of smart-assed comments on here also because most of the shit I take the time to read is idiotic.

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

CHANNEL ZERO
    General discussion. No graff content.

Not "shit talking." Not "bashing." General discussion. Being a dumbass is no where in the job description.

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i think he's fucking hilarious...go red go..

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i wont front, dude says some funny shit, but he's so one dimmensional, its hard to keep amused. you know exactly what he's gonna say before he says it. sometimes its still funny, but most the time its just like.... yeah, 'gay ass fag wad' ha. :rolleyes:

6. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

you know your addiceted to 12oz when....burp.

7. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

MARL-BLOW

YOU BITCH..........STICK THE FUCK AROUND HO.

COME ON..............

DONT PUSSY OUT AGAIN.

THATS YOUR DOWN FOUL..................BITCH.

FUCK YOU.

YOU CATCH WEAK HOLLOWS AND ACT LIKE YOU GET UP. PROVE ME WRONG.

NAHH ITS ALL GOOD PLAYER. TALK MORE SHIT.

8. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

he's funny and all but why the hell did you make a thread about him? if you don't like him it doesn't mean theres a need for you to make a thread about him. hookerface

9. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

all
    i
    can
    say
    is
    i
    think
    hes
    cool

10. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

haha laughing out fucking loud. aaahhhhhh....great.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i appreciate marlboro because he's an asshole...and that's okay.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

13. krie

krie Guest

enuff with the appreciation threads, and giving one to this idiot ? thats just stupid...

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.subtlerage.com/sarah/images/awsocute.jpg'>
    "Hey man, how ah ya?"