mapquest.com

Guest 6ozmesk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's ok... i mean, you have to look at the legend and where you see tracks, click on the satellite arial view shit tab thing on the map's box and it'll show you

zoom in and you'll see tiny clues to a railroad, but its pixelated and hard to see, so... see whats there and near you and whatnot...

i found one spot that lay's trains up, but its a rare spot, they can come from anywhere to 3 times a wekk or 3 times a month

i guess its somewhat useful

Guest 6ozmesk

WorDs of WiSDoM

never got a train yet....if u got no one who knows wut theyre doin to go wit, stay out???...i gotta get them tho, ther so cleen... i read cracked ass post about yard saftey fowards n backwards...but i bet thats still not enuf..BUT I GOTA GETEM....advice???:confused:

Guest 6ozmesk

well i can walk....just not in the cold. i hate walkin in tha cold..plus ts kinda suspicious seein a lil black kid in a hoodie walkin bya train yard dont u think? so i figerd id look fo one in the comfort of my own shity ass crib..:king:

Guest 6ozmesk

o yea. nobody ever holla'd back at me on this post::: v v v v

"""never got a train yet....if u got no one who knows wut theyre doin to go wit, stay out???...i gotta get them tho, ther so cleen... i read cracked ass post about yard saftey fowards n backwards...but i bet thats still not enuf..BUT I GOTA GETEM....advice???"""

Guest DATSTFC

Yo good shit if you dont mind spending the time I was finally able to confirm a spot that I had a feeling about but never felt like taking the drive and then walking of into the middle of no where but in the image after looking for an hour { like i said if you dont mind spending time}

there it was the 2 tracks breaking of the main line into the middle of no where with about 3 seperate tracks and you could see the tops of about 30 cars. I know the picture is old but fuck it now I have to take the ride. Good Shit Bottomfeeder:p

Use the terraserver to get a general idea of whats goin on, print some shit out, possible spots or whatever.

Wait till it warms up if you don't wanna do it in the cold...

Grab a bookbag full of some budwieser or heinys, water, or whatever, a couple blunts, once again, or whatever, a bike and your boy, no cans caps etc.

Get to a predetermined starting point and start riding along the tracks. This way if you do find something it looks like you been out for a bike ride anyways and are just passing through.

You can even go cop those walkie talkie motorala joints for like less then 20 bucks that a few miles range on em. Those are basically essential to getting shit done the right way, an covering more then one route at once.

make a day out of it, you don't wanna have to go back and retrace everything because the tracks split somewhere in the middle and you didn't have a chance to check out where they went or where they started. And just basically map out your whole area christopher columbous style. I take notes an shit on pretty much everything that would be usefull in any type of situations. Side trails, dugouts under tree roots that hang halfway off a hill, any place I can hide myself Nat Turner style incase some shit comes up I'd rather not be around for i.e. a bull spots you an calls the cops before you even knew there was one around.

You should be able to have like 6 dudes with you an be able to point them all in the right direction seperatly if you have to split up and let the cops go running to nowhere, not yall.

I'll gather info on a spot for a week or two before I even think of bringin a can on the property, cause if you know the area well enough, you pretty much control the outcome of any situatuion that comes up. Atleast in my experiences, I've never gotten into a situation I couldn't handle because of my thourough knowledge of the particular area I was working in.

*edit*

or you can find a group of old people thatjust like trains and their history and shit, you can usually find a club like this around your area, their common on the net, then just e-mail the organizer of the club asking about information pertaining to the local yards around the state and they'll be more then willing to help you find yard and give you the history behind pretty much anything that has to do with steel.

Guest killtoy

why the fuck are you telling toys how to find yards?

i know you're so proud of yourself for knowing about shit like that but why don't you keep it to yourself. you know... on the DL. there's some shit toys don't need to know about and how to find my yards is one of them.

i guess it takes a toy to help a toy... :heated: :heated: :heated:

Guest DATSTFC

Re: why the fuck are you telling toys how to find yards?

Originally posted by killtoy

there's some shit toys don't need to know about and how to find my yards is one of them.

i guess it takes a toy to help a toy... :heated: :heated: :heated:

So anyone looking for a yard is considered a toy huh thats interesting Give em a break already if someones making your" quote" yard hot then deal with em it is your yard Right???? :rolleyes:

Archived