lookin for some advice

2ten

ok i just moved to a new state, and have been painting this yard on the regular... there is one crew in my new city, and they are very toy..

When they paint spots they leave cans,write the area code city and state on every car, tag shit near the yard, and sidebust well known writers...

i left them a message today (via lots of streaks over one of their black fills) and now i dont know if i should just punk them if i catch them at the yard, or if i should school them on the game... this city has NO graff scene at all, and they are by far the most active writers in the area, and prob the second crew ever to rep this place

everyone please give me your thoughts/advice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PUNK THEM BITCH ASS FOOLS..CHANCES ARE THEY AREN'T TRUE FREIGHT HEADS, AND WONT SEE YOUR MESSAGE ANYWAYS, SO YOU GOTTA BUMP HEADS WITH THEM EVENTUALLY, BUT THEN YOU TAKE A CHANCE OF THEM RAGGING YOUR STUFF . THIS COULD GET UGLY..HMMM..WHAT WOULD I DO. I'D SCHOOL THEM, GIVE THEM 1 WARNING, AND AFTER THAT, IF THEY TRY TO RUN YOUR SHIT, AND KEEP FUCKING SHIT UP..... BEAT 'EM WITH A BAT..... SERIOUSLY.:D

i'd say punk them but you never know if they some crazy ass white people that only do it cause they see it on television......if you try to school them then they could possibly get better or just get big headed that they think their the shit....i dunno...though call sir....

You should atleast school them on yard manners, if they keep fucking up, you should probably fuck them up.

if they are just little 17 year old skater punks, they are probably pussies anyway, you wont need a bat, just use a baseball

Ive dealt with this problem on both ends the vetrn and the toy its all a time line. honestly I would cap there shit anytime its disrespectful to the life and explain why. then there are some people you have to shoot or strangle to get there attention. As long as there not on your cars try to school them it could pay off.

Originally posted by johndoe

theres been so many threads about this same thing already, r u really that dependent on 12 oz that u have to ask users advice on what to do with other kids painting a yard.

im not dependent at all on 120z, i just wanted other peoples veiws on the subject... and when i searched i didnt come up with too many posts on this particular subject

the search has been fucked up lately.

it isn't working.

in my opinion, try to get them to respect you through fear tactics.

surprise them a few times and use that as an example of how inexperienced they are

if you're in an area where kids like that can be scared smarter, i say do it..

in my area, that kind of shit would just get you a lot more trouble though.

kids these days haha they don't give a shit about anything.

Archived