look what i found in the smallest state

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

Guest CRUNKABUNKA
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRUNKABUNKA

yo toco bell if u ever u see any of mine post em up sonny i wanna no how far these go...i have seen them in new jersey....drype..bts fhtw

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

i did one yesturday that wasent a csx'er it had like Gi for lettering i v never seen em befor..ill post it after

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

that erupto gondola must pass my house atleast 11 times a month, havent seen it in a while tho..still havent caught flicks of it, we are def. on the same line, cause ive seen some of the others before too.

ITS NOT A "GONDOLA" ITS A COAL CAR!

THAT LINE GETS PAINTED OUT THERE AND COME'S RITE 2 A YARD BY ME."OHIO"... ITS NICE 2 SEE THAT ERUPTO WHOLE CAR NOW AND AGAIN KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN 4 A CHIP AND NACE WHOLE CAR FLOTING AROUND ON THEM COAL CARS!!!! THERE OFF THE HOOK AND A MUST HAVE :idea: -----------------:D

Originally posted by CROW RA

ITS NOT A "GONDOLA" ITS A COAL CAR!

THAT LINE GETS PAINTED OUT THERE AND COME'S RITE 2 A YARD BY ME."OHIO"... ITS NICE 2 SEE THAT ERUPTO WHOLE CAR NOW AND AGAIN KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN 4 A CHIP AND NACE WHOLE CAR FLOTING AROUND ON THEM COAL CARS!!!! THERE OFF THE HOOK AND A MUST HAVE :idea: -----------------:D

I saw a met one last week. hot shit. crow please email me.

Guest CRUNKABUNKA

wow u must have no life wasting ur time posting that...leave a name since ur so down to earth nasty......i don't see ur crew floating around the us...keep crunking

Originally posted by CRUNKABUNKA

wow u must have no life wasting ur time posting that...leave a name since ur so down to earth nasty......i don't see ur crew floating around the us...keep crunking

Right, and making stupid computer-generated "fhtw" robots and what not isn't a waste of time? Whether or not my crew is "floating around" the us has no effect on the stupidity of fhtw, does it now? And I'm not even going to name drop. I just think it's funny how fhtw's central base is a website. Fuck you.

Archived