Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

living status.. alone.. with roomates?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Nov 20, 2003.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Just curious.

Who do you live with. And for those of you who live with people, what do you do when your home alone.

Man. I live with the man and my son. Sons at grandma&grampas, mans working overtime till 6 in the morning. This will be the first time i'm home alone and i dont know what to do, i feel all lonely and shit.

who wants to come over and draw.:(

p.s. what are you eating/wearing

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I live alone. I have for the past year and a half. Before that, I lived with my best friend for two years. And before that, in the dorms for two years.

Wearing: brown Steve Madden leather shoes; argyle socks; 30x32 Gap jeans; black t-shirt; brown polyester button up short sleeve with two pockets on the front

And I just finished drinking some weird Red Bull rip off that comes in a 16 oz. can. Off to see Donnie Darko at midnight.

3. I live with a crazed one-eyed old man who rides motorcycles and pulls teeth, a wacky old lady who drinks beer and plays Shanghai on the computer all day, and a strange ADD-ridden 13 year-old who could probably recite the names of every single bad guy to appear in a Zelda video game.

There is also a dog, a cat, a parrot, and a pigeon. I want the pigeon to die because it sucks.

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Oh yeah I forgot our turtle. He walks around, and sometimes we leave food out and in the morning its gone. We didn't see him for a month a few weeks ago, then found him in our bedroom. We'll be watching t.v. and he'll just walk across the living room like its nothing. he' about the size of a med. size bowl. I got him for my birthday and his name is Tiki.

p.s.. he is kinda like our dog. he walks around the house, bangs against the glass down when he wants to be let out. he eats lettuce

5. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

mom.

but soon I will be living with someone I've never met. (dorm)

6. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

awww..your post makes me miss my girl, Dee.

we lived with us and three turtles..two water one land named rerun booger rock who got her roam on like yours, leftover and fred,and our cat named chi bonger. i swear our cat has more personality than most. reunited soon but till then...i miss my family.

paint covered beige dickies and a paint covered polo t shirt with a big polo horse embroidery on the middle and a hangover. i had potato soup.

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

/ ::hugs::

p.s. chex mix and baby blue turtle neck (aww more turtles!) and jeans

8. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

9. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

in a dorm with shitty roommie i previously did not know (ahh those were the days). home alone & loving it.

wearing 28x30 j. crew jeans, beige suede banana republic loafer type things, beige j. crew d-ring belt, offwhite thermal underwear shirt under nave polo.

eating cheese sticks from pizza hut...yum

10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i share a house with 3 other guys, 2 cats, a kitten, a tarantula and a california king snake.

wearing... element jeans and a black ralph lauren sweater.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i share a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with one other person. it's great having my own bathroom. also, she (my roomate) is barely ever home so it's a great arrangement

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I live by myself in a decent sized 1BR apartment. been here a few months. previously lived with one roomate in a 2BR apartment in a big ass co-op that also contained a few of my friends.

I'm wearing beat up old navy jeans, a plaid longsleeve button up (with a rip in the elbow), over a grey shortsleeve t-shirt. I just finished eating some Peanut Butter on toast, and will be having some ice cream shortly. I ate out earlier cause I didnt feel like cooking.

to read about my neighbours, check out: Caretaker's Report .

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I live with 5 chinese guys...before that, my gf and before that....on my own for about 6 years.

I love living alone....no roomate hassles, you can walk around the house buck ass nakes, you can get fucked up and crash the next day in relative peace and quiet.....the only downside is that it can get kinda lonely at times but I don't mind most of the time.

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

oh, forgot what i was wearing.

black zoo york top, red dragons hat, blue jeans with ink and paint stains down the front (which looks kinda wierd in an corporate environment, but nevermind) and black shelltoes

finished lunch about an hour ago at bbnt (a burger/burrito/nacho/taco place)