Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Just Started

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by backcountrywriter, Aug 20, 2001.

1. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

I just started writing and i decided to post a sketch i did. Tell me whats wrong with it. (besides everything)
    [​IMG]

2. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

3. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

4. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

thats not the sug ive been seeing

5. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

start off with simple letters... very simple... its the best way to go

6. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

well lets see the 3d and highlights are missing in some spots and the letters are kinda weird looking no offense but yea you will hear it alot but like doser said try to keep the letters simple like the font u use on a computer or u see on a sign or somthing just block letters then you can bend them in different ways and add stuff to them to fit your style.

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

dont forget to bite styles from people like EAST either. that seems to be the trend these days...hahahahaha one love, dont give up!

8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ooh ohh EMIT too!!! ok,...now im done -wheres my beer?

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yo i can tell u got what it takes cauz i can see some bit of style just not quite waht id call graf. um ya just keep your letters soooo simple and then after take a look at what you've done and add some curves and such. dont worry about 3dness and arrows and shit cauz that stuff is easy neways. also save lots of ur work cauz u will notice improvement. i never saved shit so im pissed. neways keep it up son !

INCREASE THA PEACE !

10. CaffeineAddict

CaffeineAddict Senior Member

That g looks like an e.

------------------
    Fuck Decaff...

={(___()

11. uselessuse

uselessuse Veteran Member

I TALKED TO U AT THAT JAM,BUT I WAS IN YER SHOES BEFOR ONLY I PRACTICED ALOT AND DIDNT SHOW ANYONE ANYTHING TIL A YEAR AT LEAST LATER,UM JUST PUT ALOT OF WERK INTO IT AND JUST TAKE YER TIME,DONT RUSH,DONT DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE OR THE OPINIONS,DO IT AT YER PACE.AND DUDE U WILL DEFINITLY START GETTING IT AND UNDERSTANDING IT,AND BELIEVE ME DRAW AND PAINT DEAD LETTERS,IT WILL BUILD SUCH A GOOD FOUNDATION,GOOD LUK SPORT!

12. beardo

beardo Guest

are you guys on the crack? that thing is simple as hell! looks good to me, keep truckin

13. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yes beardo is right it is pretty simple but its kinda going in the rong direction if ya know what i mean. the pointy parts on the s have to go....

14. backside country tagger 2

backside country tagger 2 Member

yah about that sug
    the G looks like a E and you havent just started.

15. anarky

anarky Junior Member

start by rockin simple text.. shit print a bunch of font alphabets on your computer.. then just learn to make them flow an twist an warp..