Just Started

backcountrywriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well lets see the 3d and highlights are missing in some spots and the letters are kinda weird looking no offense but yea you will hear it alot but like doser said try to keep the letters simple like the font u use on a computer or u see on a sign or somthing just block letters then you can bend them in different ways and add stuff to them to fit your style.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

dont forget to bite styles from people like EAST either. that seems to be the trend these days...hahahahaha one love, dont give up!

yo i can tell u got what it takes cauz i can see some bit of style just not quite waht id call graf. um ya just keep your letters soooo simple and then after take a look at what you've done and add some curves and such. dont worry about 3dness and arrows and shit cauz that stuff is easy neways. also save lots of ur work cauz u will notice improvement. i never saved shit so im pissed. neways keep it up son !

INCREASE THA PEACE !

I TALKED TO U AT THAT JAM,BUT I WAS IN YER SHOES BEFOR ONLY I PRACTICED ALOT AND DIDNT SHOW ANYONE ANYTHING TIL A YEAR AT LEAST LATER,UM JUST PUT ALOT OF WERK INTO IT AND JUST TAKE YER TIME,DONT RUSH,DONT DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE OR THE OPINIONS,DO IT AT YER PACE.AND DUDE U WILL DEFINITLY START GETTING IT AND UNDERSTANDING IT,AND BELIEVE ME DRAW AND PAINT DEAD LETTERS,IT WILL BUILD SUCH A GOOD FOUNDATION,GOOD LUK SPORT!

Archived