Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
backcountrywriter

Just Started

well lets see the 3d and highlights are missing in some spots and the letters are kinda weird looking no offense but yea you will hear it alot but like doser said try to keep the letters simple like the font u use on a computer or u see on a sign or somthing just block letters then you can bend them in different ways and add stuff to them to fit your style.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

dont forget to bite styles from people like EAST either. that seems to be the trend these days...hahahahaha one love, dont give up!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ooh ohh EMIT too!!! ok,...now im done -wheres my beer?

yo i can tell u got what it takes cauz i can see some bit of style just not quite waht id call graf. um ya just keep your letters soooo simple and then after take a look at what you've done and add some curves and such. dont worry about 3dness and arrows and shit cauz that stuff is easy neways. also save lots of ur work cauz u will notice improvement. i never saved shit so im pissed. neways keep it up son !

INCREASE THA PEACE !

I TALKED TO U AT THAT JAM,BUT I WAS IN YER SHOES BEFOR ONLY I PRACTICED ALOT AND DIDNT SHOW ANYONE ANYTHING TIL A YEAR AT LEAST LATER,UM JUST PUT ALOT OF WERK INTO IT AND JUST TAKE YER TIME,DONT RUSH,DONT DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE OR THE OPINIONS,DO IT AT YER PACE.AND DUDE U WILL DEFINITLY START GETTING IT AND UNDERSTANDING IT,AND BELIEVE ME DRAW AND PAINT DEAD LETTERS,IT WILL BUILD SUCH A GOOD FOUNDATION,GOOD LUK SPORT!

Guest beardo

are you guys on the crack? that thing is simple as hell! looks good to me, keep truckin

yes beardo is right it is pretty simple but its kinda going in the rong direction if ya know what i mean. the pointy parts on the s have to go....

start by rockin simple text.. shit print a bunch of font alphabets on your computer.. then just learn to make them flow an twist an warp..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this