Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IT MUST BE THE CAR!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KONFLIKT, Mar 2, 2002.

1. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET CHICKS WITH THE UGLIST CAR IN THE WORLD?
    I BELIEVER SO.
    I AM THE PROWD OWENER OF A BROWN 81' OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88. ITS A BOAT THAT GETS ABOUT 1.5 MILES A GALLON. ONE HUB CAP IS MISSING AND IT HAS DENTS EVERYWHERE.
    ANYWAYS, I WAS GOING TO THE STORE TO BUY SOME DOG FOOD, AND IM AT THE INTERSECTION AND A 2 GIRLS FROM MY SCHOOL PULL UP IN A VOLVO AND ONE OF THEM GET UP OUT OF THE SUN ROOF AND YELL "WHATS UP (MY NAME). OK... THEN I TORN MY HEAD TO LOOK AT WHO WAS NEXT TO ME AT THE INTERSECTION. IT WAS THE GIRL THAT I HAVE HAD MY EYE ON FOR EVER. SHE LOOKS LIKE A SHORT NELLY FURTADO WITH BIGGER TITS. SHE WAVES AND SMILES AT ME. OK...
    SHE THEN FOLLOWS ME INTO TO THE PARKING LOT AND WE START TO TALK. I ENDED UP GETTING HER PHONE NUMBER AND SHE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE WIT ME. OK... AFTER PURCHISING THE DOG FOOD, IM DRIVING DOWN ANOTHER STREET, AND THESE TWO CUTIES THAT IVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE SEE ME AND WAVE TO ME. OK...
    WHAT THE HELL! I GUESS THE CAR IS SO UGLY THAT IT MAKES THE DRIVER, ME, LOOK LIKE JOHNNY DEPP. THE MORAL OF THE STORY. FUCK ALL THE NICE CARS GET THE UGLIST CAR YOU CAN FIND AND GET SOME PUSSY.

-KON

2. iphs

iphs Member

aaaaah damn your making me proud!
    now the question is are you going to call??

3. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

ARE YOU SHITTING ME!?!
    OF COURSE IM GONNA CALL. SHIT I MADE IT THIS FAR (UNDER SOME WIERED CIRCUMSTANCES I.E. UGLY CAR) I CANT GIVE UN NOW. ILL TALK TO HER ON THE PHONE... BUT, I WILL ALAWAYS HAVE MY CAR NEXT TO ME WHEN IM TALKING TO HER IN PERSON!!!

4. DIO

DIO Guest

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

cars suck. i drive a scooter

6. DIO

DIO Guest

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

chicks are on some "oh, hes not in it tryin to be fly and shit." mindstate.
    MORAL: a 74' gremlin = pussy.

8. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

DIO GET A LIFE BEFORE I TAKE YOURS AWAY
    ITS OBVIOUS YOUR SOLE DESIRE IS TO PROVE HOW GAY YOU ARE. AND I CAN TAKE THAT DESIRE AWAY BY SENDING A VIRUS. I GOT SKILLS.
    ALSO DONT GET BANNED AND GO OUT LIKE A SUCKER.

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

no....

you type in all caps and go out like a suker

10. DIO

DIO Guest

yes as a matter of fact i am gay. is that a problem?

11. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

YEAH, BUT NOT WIT GAYS, WIT THE STUPID PICS YOU KEEP POSTING.
    YOU'VE PROVED THAT YOU ARE GAY SO SOTP PUTTING THOSE PICS UP. THERE NOT CUTE, NORE FUNNY
    THANK YOU

-KON

12. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

wtf kon you lucky bastard.....i would kill for half the girls i jock to say hi to me...but damn you the digits too....props

13. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

AND THIS IS THE CAR...

http://pacific.photoisland.com/sessions/43036482301/10148324lg.jpg'>

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I CAN PULL CHICKS IN A CAR LIKE THIS!!!

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/8031.jpg'>
    "im exhausted"

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member