IRISH HEADS

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

this is a call out to any irish ppl here..bodice and mr abc ( ithink)

i think i may be goin over to ireland soon...to visit the fam. they live near newry (sp) in the north , near the border, warrenpoint is where ill be at....the site of a few ira bombs time ago

i think we r then gonna bop over to dublin/the south for a bit.

does any one know of the places ive mentioned? what the scene like there?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not Irish for real but my whole family is and once I spent 3 weeks w/ my Jewish Uncle (In-law) at his house in Westport... He's a Boston photographer so it was a cool thing, I got much film... His wife, my Aunt, I never met her, she went nuts and joined a cult, changed her name to 'sunspot' or someshit... Anyway, I drink enough to be part of the club and the pissy Irish wanks downtown won't let me in the pub anymore and I never fought and only took over the stage a few times and always paid in full (except a time or two) and now I just get the hairy eyeball when I arrive...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by MFELS

*BOSTON *IRISH*

dont count haha

abc - if i come over, i will probs visit those watering hole...big fan o guiness

Originally posted by harry

yeah i know where newry/warrenpoint is...about 45miles drive north from where i live ...mail me when you are coming over and maybe we can hook somethin up with abc also!!check www.bridgejam.tk for info on our annual graff jam in august.which takes place in my town...peace

why, hello there..................:)

Guest sneak

awwwww shit, sorry yall......the trip beens messed up. i am only gonna be there for like 1 day!?!?!?!

fuckin pointless

Archived