Incubus: MORNING VIEW

George Dubyah Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DUUUUde you hear that song with the Chinese Zither.....or (guitar effect?)......!!! that shit is fucking incredible.

i don't know what can top this album right now. probably one of the best new rock album's of 2001. Lateralus being another

oooooooo!!!! TOOL OCTOBER 9TH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWQQQQQQQQQQQ......

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 09-04-2001).]

i dont know about incubus. i havent heard this new cd you talk of yet, but it better be ALOT diffrent than their last attempt, i didnt really like that album at all. hopefully they got a bit more creative with this one. i will have to check it out now for sure though, since you all seem to have nothing but praise for it

[This message has been edited by dosoner (edited 09-05-2001).]

Yeah but would you rather have......4 albums that sound like Fungus? or 3 that ssound like Science????

no fucking way man. Like Fungus was this rocking lounge funk hybrid type stuff,

Science brought a more spacey and out there style to the old formula,

and Make yourself i think probably has the best song structures out of all there stuff.

Like, old incubus, you'd expect like a clash of heavy guitars in the middle of a little lite funky part....but make yourself was a great step foward.

And all the albums are unique. And Morning View is just going to take it further i think.

Also they're in they're early 30's. You have alot more rage wen you're a teeanger....early 20's ya know.???

Like metal bands that stay hardcore metal all they're life haven't really grown up to a degree. At least, these amazing musicans have evolved theere music and style without losing vision and still rocking even after that really QUEER song Drive. I've never liked that song, ever. since before it was a hit.......but yeah. They're great.

JUST Like.......hmmm, tool, 311, deftones, .....yes yes. aphex twin......hmmmm yes yes. lots of good stuff

ok..ive been a huge incubus fan for a while now..ive seen them a couple times...and personallly i like the old stuff better...when they were fast..jumpy...and nuts...now it seems like they are getting soft..and kind of selling out..the song 'drive' was on every god damn radio station, mtv and all that bullshit..i kinda wish that they would just not get so mainstream...cuz sooner or later fucking preppy high school teenage chearleaders will be signing incubus in there little chears...another thing to add...three eleven fucking rocks...there my all time favorite band...and i can wait to see them in october!

FUCK YEAH KID. 311 OCTOBER 17th AT ORBIT!!! IM GOING WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!11

you're right. i like their jumpy nutzy shit incubus plays , but my post......man, they're like in their 30's already. I bet you have alot less rage and alot more deeper elaborate things to talk about wen you get to that age man. same thing with tool, Lateralus lyric wise, is just like maynard entering his 30's and talking about life and stuff. and 311's almost in there 30's, but they're awesome cuz they pulloff some awesome hard rock and yet do some good mellow smoke out type music.

peace, all youguys have GREAT taste.

I liked drive before it was played the fuck out...not because "everyone likes it", but because I always fucking hear it....

The guys from Incubus are actually not in their 30's, they are probably about 25. From what I remember, they dropped out, and released fungus amoungus when they were around 19 (by themselves), and have been working ever since. I love it all. Make Yourself was and is an incredible album.....they haven't really changed in my opinion.....it's just evolution. Jump on or get left behind.

George Dubyah, you have an awesome taste in music, 311, deftones and incubus are my 3 favorite bands. And i hate you for being able to see 311. I've seen them twice, but on this tour there not coming to MN, damnit, that pisses me off.

well, thanks man. Yeah i've seen 311 live, for 30 minutes at warped. i wanted alot more, but it was fucking warped tour and nothing but stupid punk bands ( minus pennywise and rancid)., and emo bands played.

.......yup, too bad the place were i live, everybody's music taste is SHIT!

fucking punkers and rappers whiteboy wannabes.

Archived