Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

improving the online community.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by grittylifer, Dec 30, 2002.

1. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

i mean........

hmmmmmm......

personally, i like channell zero. prolly cause ima antisocial loser.

but i dont go to school. so i do like intellectual disscussion and debate.
    however..........
    it is severly lacking in 80% of the threads here.

so if you feel like helping out an antisocial loser, please start a intelligent thread based around discussion, exchanging view points and debate. and if your a mod........DELETE ALL THE POINTLESS SHIT< GET YOUR DICTATOR ON!!!

i mean......

i dont know.....

i obviously have no life and nothing better to do sometimes.....but i like to discuss intelligent things.

or i dont know.....

go ban happy and kick a couple hundred fools off. that would be entertaining.

the great 12oz massacre.

yeah.....

feel free to add.............

2. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

awesome thread!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. cultural me

cultural me Member

one time there was this dude who was just like you.

he got shot and no one missed him.

4. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I think he was referring to the mountanous pile of shit who started this thread.

2510 Flies have now landed on said pile of shit since first post.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I think you will learn that people dont really give a fuck about those kinds of things around here. If you want a thread like that start your own.

7. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

yup.

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I'd be interested in knowing what method you used to calculate this figure.

9. LA

LA Guest

I say give everyone mod status. That way if you don't like what the fuck someone said, you just ban him. Anyone can ban "Crew" members too, that will keep their Josef Stalin Fidel Castro Saddam Hussein "Rule With An Iron Fist" power trips in check. All men would be created equal. Wanna make your thread about belly button lint a Sticky? Feel free. Wanna ban someone because you don't like his honest (truthful) opinion? Go right ahead. 12ozprophet would be a real democracy, with equality for all. Checks & Balances people; checks & balances....

10. LA

LA Guest

Re: Re: improving the online community.

He read 80% of your posts.

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Your math skills are suck, along with your purpose in life.