+ I'M NOT DEAD YET +

Mr. Mang

i know you princesses missed me and all, but i'm not dead. i've been busy schoolin', skating, and shit like that. visited philly a few days ago. it's even more righteous than before.

1.) still looking for a place/roommate in philly. if you or anyone you know have any ideas, let me know.

2.) my redone drawing page should be done in a week or so.

3.) if anyone has either Scarecrow Skateboards or Scarecrow Wheels video, get in contact with me. Thom Hourning (NAME DROP) and i both want to see them. he doesnt even have a copy of either one and he was IN them. blah.

4.) be looking out for the new Consolidated shirt (out now) and board (hopefully). maybe if you hook me up with #1 above i can hook you up with some stuff. i'm desperate for a place!

that's all for now. thank you for your time, h4x0r.

http://www.spun.qc.ca/users/mlabelle/vt220.com/design/GeekGear/shirts/h4x0r.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

umm now that the unpleasantness of the first is over, let me just say i would buy independant products of yours. go solo man. screw consolodated. i hardly skate any more. so i dont want to buy a deck to see you work. do the t-shirts. hurry up and die.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

scarecrow skateboards, shit, haven't heard of them for aaages. i think my boy had a copy of their vid, but it disappeared into the vortex long ago

yeah i think EVERYBODY'S video did. it sucks. we need a national archive for skate vids.

Archived