Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I want to see Sonik3000 flicks!!!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Tofu, May 27, 2001.

1. Tofu

Tofu Senior Member

I've been looking on the internet for awhile and can't find any Sonik3000 flicks...
    If someone could please post some, or a bunch, I'd appreciate it...

Thanks in advance!

2. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

check graf cafe.

but alas you wont be seeing any new stuff until the motherfucker returns to earth from missions in other galaxisms... and solar sysisms

3. Tofu

Tofu Senior Member

Graf cafe isn't there anymore--I was gonna look there, but in place of the site there's just an aqua-colored box with url's in it...

4. Bare

Bare Guest

His site is run off of grafcafe.com, which is no longer there, so alas, his site is no longer there. If things calm down around me and where I am in life right now, I will post some Sonik flicks...
    BareMSB

5. anode145

anode145 Banned

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post some flicks of anything from the INP crew.. I've only seen one piece from that crew, and it looked kind of funny. I want to see more!!!

6. sect one

sect one Elite Member

why did graff cafe close?

------------------
    representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->
    Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

7. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

about a year ago this site was flooded with sonik flics.. today i was actually thinkin about how i havent seen anything by him, and that he hasnt posted on here in forever. crazy

8. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

hrmmmmmmm yah where the heck is that dude anyhow??..............

------------------
    mesthree13.hug.

9. Sonik3000

Sonik3000 Senior Member

Wow. People noticed I was gone.

Well, I've taken the last six months off to reflect on my own genius.

Grafcafe is dead, it hadn't been paid for in years so it was time.

You'll be hearing from me again in time.

Sonik3000
    Master Of All That Is Wild.

10. rotgutparty

rotgutparty Member

i want to see new sign flicks, ok?

11. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

hell yeah i would love to see some current sonik customizationsz.....i mean genius.....

12. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

the article in the paper was funny.