Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i saw the ruff ryders in a tourbus today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ElectricitySucks, Aug 12, 2002.

1. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

so im driving in the car with my sister on the highway and theres 3 big busses with those trailer type things in the back. so we get closer and the bus is all painted fancy with pictuers of those rapper guys from ruff ryders. and the ruff ryders logo is all over the busses. so were right next to them then there front door to the bus is open (like the swingy type door) and theres these 2 big black guys wearing weird glasses with those microphone handheld things with the gun type handle. they said something but we couldnt hear it because we were going like 70. i thought the guys were going to fall out of the bus because the door was open and they were sitting on the steps. pretty funny. im definitly not into ruff ryders, im not into too much rap either. but does anyone know if there on tour or something? just a coincidense that happened.....anyway, im tired.

2. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

who cares, and um ughhhh oh yea FIRSTIES

3. SayOne

SayOne Guest

you should have side swiped them eventually after a couple of quick hits they would have correened (sp?) off the road into a firey apocalyptic ball of burning black mass, but during those key moments when its not so hot you should pull over and see if you can rettrieve some platinum chains YOU HEAR ME KID HUH NIGGAH YEAH KID YEAH KID YEAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

hahahahaha.. would of been halarious. too seee one of them fall outgoing 70.friction burn like woah. yeah ruff ryders suck, you should of taking something and threw it at them but it probly would of end up missing and brekaing the windshield of the person behind you.

5. SayOne

SayOne Guest

we aint industry niggahz we in da streets niggah

ive done that with a tostitios salsa bottle those big glass ones then we threw the chips goin 90 comin back from the beach not even drunk or nuttin

6. THEdude

THEdude Guest

should have thrown them the middle finger

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

I SAW THAT JAPANESE DUDE WHO PLAYS IRON CHEF FRANCE ON A TRAIN PLATFORM....I THINK THATS COOL

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

the ruff ryder tour bus got painted when it came to our city. 1 of the people left a caption "www.SayNoToGlamRap.com"

9. socrates

socrates Guest

Ruff Ryders isn't that a gay condom??? Not that I would know about that...

10. DonzilCutlip

DonzilCutlip Member

oh yeah well i met pink the other day and she is one chubby bitch i dont know how they make her look so skinny and she hangs out with some weird motherfuckers.........she also thinks she is a badass im just hating but her tourbus sure would look a lot better with some fuckin paint on it !:idea:

11. ZEROX

ZEROX New Jack

RUFF RIDERS? GOOD FOR YOU, and where did you see them... RIDIN' RUFF with eachother?

12. NATO

NATO Guest

ha ha

13. THEdude

THEdude Guest

I like two of her songs......... (undertones thread)

did she look deppressed???

14. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

i rode up next to gwars tourbus in the highway

15. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

PINK COULD GET IT, NO QUESTION...

THE FACE IS A LITTLE RUFF WITH ALL THE MOLES... BUT SHE HAS A BANGING BODY...

I USED TO FUCK A SHORTY WITH WHAT SEEMS TO BE AN IDENTICAL BODY TO PINK'S... LIKE THE STRAIGHT HIPS WITH FAT ASS AND SMALL TITS... OH WELL, IT'S ALL GOOD... SHE WAS AN EX-RAVER SLUT AND SO IS PINK...