i just had a wierd thought...

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

if a bomb(nuke) went off around my area, would i have enough time to run upstairs and gather my 2 brothers to my mom's room and tell them all i love them?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:darkblue'>it depends how far in ur area...1-5 block radious... ur toast.....5-10 blocks... ud make it half way...10+...maybe depending how fast ur can make it up the stairs and spit the words.... "i love u guys"..

and reveling ur soul can only be made by he creator himself.... in the after life i belive that ones present life is determining where one goes...</span>

Guest spectr

dude well depends on your area, how close to the bomb you are, etc etc but i would have to say no youre fucked along with the rest of the world trust me all it is gonna take is one bomb being set off and everybody is gonna be on it...... dotn worry though the searing pain only lasts a few seconds before you die unless you get radiation posioning in that case you might live a couple weeks watching parts of your body fall off....

Yeah well i have a thought i have been ponderign for a while ok you heard about the guy who got caught on everest and got frostbite all over his body right well he had to sit and wait for his cheek to fall off cause the couldnt remove it what the fuck is your day to day life like when your sitting there for a couple weeks waiting for your fucking cheek to fall off what the fuck is going through you mind this entire time and what happens when it falls of i mean you wake up one morning and see your cheek on your pillow what do you do with the thing afterwords did the guy save it? sell it on ebay? i mean what did he do with it??

Guest willy.wonka

it is a shame that it is a possibility..good point

but besides the nukes....

some people that lose thier arms/legs say that they can still feel thier missing parts still attached...:o

hmmm..sounded good in my head.

Archived