Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just had a wierd thought...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Oct 4, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

if a bomb(nuke) went off around my area, would i have enough time to run upstairs and gather my 2 brothers to my mom's room and tell them all i love them?

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

no, i don't think so.

3. zen

zen New Jack

nah youd be crispy

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

would my burning flesh reviel my soul to me?

5. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

<span style='color:darkblue'>it depends how far in ur area...1-5 block radious... ur toast.....5-10 blocks... ud make it half way...10+...maybe depending how fast ur can make it up the stairs and spit the words.... "i love u guys"..

and reveling ur soul can only be made by he creator himself.... in the after life i belive that ones present life is determining where one goes...</span>

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

7. sneak

sneak Guest

nope, i dont think ud have the time to even blink

8. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

kids these days.....they think too much. although strangely enough i have thought of the same subject before, but i have to run downstairs to tell everyone i love them.:eek: what a coweincidink

9. spectr

spectr Guest

dude well depends on your area, how close to the bomb you are, etc etc but i would have to say no youre fucked along with the rest of the world trust me all it is gonna take is one bomb being set off and everybody is gonna be on it...... dotn worry though the searing pain only lasts a few seconds before you die unless you get radiation posioning in that case you might live a couple weeks watching parts of your body fall off....

Yeah well i have a thought i have been ponderign for a while ok you heard about the guy who got caught on everest and got frostbite all over his body right well he had to sit and wait for his cheek to fall off cause the couldnt remove it what the fuck is your day to day life like when your sitting there for a couple weeks waiting for your fucking cheek to fall off what the fuck is going through you mind this entire time and what happens when it falls of i mean you wake up one morning and see your cheek on your pillow what do you do with the thing afterwords did the guy save it? sell it on ebay? i mean what did he do with it??

10. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

ebay is my guess.

11. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

its a shame shit like that is even a possibility

12. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

okay this is what you could do...record the message on a tape recorder and turn it up real loud so when you realize that a nuke went off press play on the recorder and throw it down the stairs hopefully someone would hear it.....my tape is sittin right here next to my computer

13. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

naw the recorder would be just as toasty as you would be. besides i can scream if i need to.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

it is a shame that it is a possibility..good point

but besides the nukes....

some people that lose thier arms/legs say that they can still feel thier missing parts still attached...:eek:

hmmm..sounded good in my head.