how the hell they get up there!?!?

artistic.intercourse

One simple question. How the fuck do you get up to those ladders for billboards when they are like another ladders length up. What the hell you do, run over there, put a ladder up, climb up quick as hell, kick the ladder down or something then jump off with a parachute? Or you hug the big ass pole and hump it all the way up then slide down and get fucking rug burn in places you don't want. Or do you bust a secret agent move, shoot one of those metal hooks up there, pull yourself up, then bust 50 backflips toward the ground 100 ft below being careful not to go *SPLAT* on the ground. I mean i can go on with this shit! Argh.... HOW THE HELL!! :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It is a secret of the trade...

No it isn't.

Most billboards have the ladder extension up on the platform. Look up there... do you see it... good. So climbing down is easy. To get up to the platform you do the hump and shimmy, or fancy yourself a rope and climb on up. A lot of billboards are on top of buildings so if you get to the top then your set.

But don't tell anybody this cuz it's a secret.

Originally posted by Graf Orlok

It is a secret of the trade...

No it isn't.

Most billboards have the ladder extension up on the platform. Look up there... do you see it... good. So climbing down is easy. To get up to the platform you do the hump and shimmy, or fancy yourself a rope and climb on up. A lot of billboards are on top of buildings so if you get to the top then your set.

But don't tell anybody this cuz it's a secret.

heh heh heh. make sure you dont tell anyone...its a secret:D

-cdz

I pretty much have ideas about how to get up there but I was just seein' if there was an easy way besides the ideas I kind of already had. I know about the roof type billboards. Most of those are very easy. Just that some have big ass pole and would be a bitch to hump up... the rope idea is good. Freeway signs own.. gotta hit me up a few on the I-5 =]]

hehe. ;) btw cats is right.. hehe.. i fergot to ask around here :] hehe... i dunno why i am askin anyways, like no billboards around o'side. :(

gotta take a truip out to Riverside or LA or Orange County :)

Archived