home sick!!!!! aaaa chew

FROSTY

whell ya im home sick today because im sneezing caughing and all that other shit. what have i done today. woke up and watched the price is right!. great show indeed. i then got a bown of raisin bran but couldnt eat it because when i did i couldnt breath and eat at the same time. i then attempted to do a sketch but all failed and i sneezed all over it. I now sit infront of my computer with 100 soggy snotty tissues making a thred about how im sick. ya im bord too. aCHEW!!! just sneezed again. i have also been getting really pissed off when im about to sneeze and it dosnt come out. i try and look at the light but i just dont sneeze god damit. anywho what do you usually like to do when your sick. i cant sleep anymore because when i lay down my nose gets really stuffed up. ahh fuk my nose is all red and shit due to sneezing and all....

AHHH CHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, i feel your pain.

i just got over my food poisoning (see my FOOD POISONING thread for details) and then I woke up yesterday all congested. Coughing and sneezing all over everything. I also fucked up a drawing yesterday when I sneezed violently and drew a line across the entire page by accident...

Archived