Help me internet gods!!!

2 blaazed

so i dl kazza lite ressurection...i startdownloading movies and watching them and it was all good...but out of no where the last 2 movies i downloaded wouldnt go into full screen mode and would stay small (but a music video i got worked fine) so i figure its a problem with windows media player (since it uses wmp for full screen) but no matter what i do it wont work...if anyone can help me out with some info please let me know..thanks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

so i dl kazza lite ressurection...i startdownloading movies and watching them and it was all good...but out of no where the last 2 movies i downloaded wouldnt go into full screen mode and would stay small (but a music video i got worked fine) so i figure its a problem with windows media player (since it uses wmp for full screen) but no matter what i do it wont work...if anyone can help me out with some info please let me know..thanks...

right click and then click zoom and then choose how big you want it to be.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

anyone know how to make the ocmputer find my digital camera?

its not picking up the camera when i plug it in so i cant download pictures from my camera to my comp.

what do i need to do?

use the software the camer came with and if it didnt come with any you bought a toys-r-us camera:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously

click browse, then my computer and you should see a camera icon, hopefully its yours so choose it.:cool:

Archived