HELP! I need japanese fonts!!

Al Green

don not reply unless you have a sensible answer.

a project im working on right now requires the use of a plain san serif japanese font.. (katakana specifically) if anyone knows where i can get a post script of this for free id be very very happy.

thanks..

-bobby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a hiragana font, but i forget where i got it... you should be ablke to find what yer looking for for free if you search the free font sites (the hiragana one i have is a demo that lasts forever...)

just don't expect it to work phonetically... mine has each character assigned to a key and there's a lot of multiple key pushing going on...

i don't know if this will help you out at all but i downloaded japanese for my mac from apple.

http://www.info.apple.com/support/downloads.html

look for the japanese language kit

this may not be what you're looking for but basically i can view japanese characters on my computer and write in japanese. it has 3 or 4 types of japanese fonts. i'm able to use it in adobe photoshop. but if you have a pc i have no clue.

if you need anything translated from english into japanese i can help you with that.

eh whatever i finished it. thanks to those who tried to help.. i ended up just re drawing it.. i found some katakana typefaces.. but too playful and cartoony.. needed something more serious.

the above picture is quality.

thanks again.

tearz. get at a sucka.

Archived