girlfriends and jealousy

taco bell bomber

aight i know that most of u have girls..so i know most of u get jealous most of the time even if you wont admit it..im looking for some help. ive been going out with this girl for a while now and i hate those jealous feelings..is there anyone to put that shit out of your mind?

i know some of you will prolly be like dont stick to one girl jus fuckem all. or i wouldnt know ive never been jealous.. those are the answers im looking for so if u can help me please do

thanks

-the tic toc TACOer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR. Slugworth

------------------

wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...

"THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

JEALOUSIE IS JUST A SIGN OF LOVE...

ITS GOOD !

enough said right there...as long as the feeling aren't affecting your relationship than its all good...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

jealousy is and can be a good thing, but, it can cause a thousand problems. dont let it get to you, control it. you might end up in a situation like a friend of mine, he let i tget to him, and now hew in trouble with the law, all you have to do is control it.. its a good thing, it does mean you care, but you have to control it.

jealousy is a reflection of your maturity level and just one of the things you have to deal with in a relationship.. it usually ...(i say usually..lightly) doesnt have to do with your significant other but about you in the relationship.

usually if you are insecure of yourself and your relationship.. defensive traits like jealousy show up.

the best way.. to deal with jealousy is to be .. open with it..

being open is the key to a good relationship. (not that i would know oh to well.. but.. im telling you..this is key).

good luck on your journey

-bobi digitalis

Archived