Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

german fats vs pink dots........

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Selloe_one1, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selloe_one1

Selloe_one1 New Jack

look i got 3 questions, wen bombing.....

>which cap is better for a kwik fill in????
    german fats or pinkdots????
    >what cap is the best cap for outlines???
    german outlines, german fats, or ny thins???
    >are caligraphy caps any good???

cuz i use german fats for oulines and fill ins, but someone told me pink dots and german outlines are betta

2. pugsly

pugsly New Jack

most of what you said is opinions,we all have different views on caps some like ny thins for outlines,others use german fats...the point is it depends on the artist of your opinions of what looks good and what dont..so my advice is buy some try umm and take it from there..

3. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

as far as fillins go, whatevers biggest will obviously cover the most area quickest. so theres that. outlines are all a matter of what kinda outline you want, whether you like em thin or thick. it dont matter what kinda cap you got. and really, a stock cap can look just as good as anything, so your caps dont matter. it all comes down to can control in the end. uunfortunately, you didnt need to open a thread for this. theres a good 3 or 4 other threads that you could have had this answered in...

closed?

4. 5iveDee

5iveDee Member

I like to outline with a ny fat, and fill with a rusto fat

5. worldoflies

worldoflies Junior Member

yo, yo, the phattest phat kaps yo are the best yo. nawmsayin yo? alwayz tag with the phattest phat kaps yo. for real yo.

6. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

7. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

I think the names of the caps themselves are pretty self-explanatory.

8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

there is already a four page thread on CAPS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.