german fats vs pink dots........

Selloe_one1

look i got 3 questions, wen bombing.....

>which cap is better for a kwik fill in????

german fats or pinkdots????

>what cap is the best cap for outlines???

german outlines, german fats, or ny thins???

>are caligraphy caps any good???

cuz i use german fats for oulines and fill ins, but someone told me pink dots and german outlines are betta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

most of what you said is opinions,we all have different views on caps some like ny thins for outlines,others use german fats...the point is it depends on the artist of your opinions of what looks good and what dont..so my advice is buy some try umm and take it from there..

as far as fillins go, whatevers biggest will obviously cover the most area quickest. so theres that. outlines are all a matter of what kinda outline you want, whether you like em thin or thick. it dont matter what kinda cap you got. and really, a stock cap can look just as good as anything, so your caps dont matter. it all comes down to can control in the end. uunfortunately, you didnt need to open a thread for this. theres a good 3 or 4 other threads that you could have had this answered in...

closed?

Originally posted by Selloe_one1@Aug 3 2005, 03:19 AM

look i got 3 questions, wen bombing.....

>which cap is better for a kwik fill in????

german fats or pinkdots????

>what cap is the best cap for outlines???

german outlines, german fats, or ny thins???

>are caligraphy caps any good???

cuz i use german fats for oulines and fill ins, but someone told me pink dots and german outlines are betta

I think the names of the caps themselves are pretty self-explanatory.