1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

For all You Coastal Kids....Your thoughts on spongers.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by IwearPinkShirts, Jun 18, 2001.

1. IwearPinkShirts

IwearPinkShirts 12oz Member

For all You Coastal Kids....Your thoughts on spongers.

Discussion started by IwearPinkShirts - Jun 18, 2001

What do you guys think of spongers? personally out of all the bodyboarders i met...most of em were dicks. The surfers were way cooler and they hated spongers. I surfed for 3 days, and bodyboarded for 4. so wha wha. All i know is i ripped it up on some left hand barrels no joke. there were some killers sets on saturday and thursday. i was feelin the sauce. and im saddened to be landlocked. but i think bodyboarding is cool as hell and im definitely stoked on it...but most spongers are gay.

IwearPinkShirts - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka 12oz Senior Member

willy!wonka - Replied Jun 18, 2001

where did you go?!I miss the damn beach!
    I want that water...it cleans my soul!!I have become a mean person since I left hawaii!!!I'm going back soon though..

willy!wonka - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. idontwantnopigeons

idontwantnopigeons 12oz Junior Member

idontwantnopigeons - Replied Jun 18, 2001

of all the good spongers i know, everyone is an idiot. of all the surfers i know all but like 4 are cool. so spongers are nerds. bodyboarding is cool just not the people....
    i watched bluetorch tv today, they play good music sometimes like swollen members, turing machine and moka only..

idontwantnopigeons - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jun 18, 2001

if you cant stand up you need to be playing in the shorebreak.....same goes for longboarders.....if you need that much board to get into a wave you probably need to put down the beer and hit the gym.....i must say i give repect where respect is due regardless of whats being ridden

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jun 18, 2001

take that back boogie. it takes way more of a man to ride a long board. i cant fuckin stand the fact that im forced to get in the water in jersey and i get looked at like an asshole for having a long board. Go to new england and thats what you ride, ya know? fuck 15 year old kids on fishes talking shit, i've paddled out and dropped in on some monsters in costa and hawaii on a 9 footer. wha wha $$$$$

6. ViOLaTeR

ViOLaTeR 12oz Junior Member

ViOLaTeR - Replied Jun 18, 2001

the ocean is so wonderful uh ohh i feel a tear coming to my eye!!!!!!!!

ViOLaTeR - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jun 18, 2001

its right there hesh......your the kind of people i give respect too....shit, the guy i had shape my board can ride a longboard better that i can ride a shortboard.....does Jesse Fernandez ring a bell?? i just see too many people around here who ride longboard for the simple fact they are too unskilled to ride short boards, they have made no effort to learn how to actually ride the board. respect where respect is due....ya heard???

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  8. nelACKson

nelACKson 12oz Elite Member

nelACKson - Replied Jun 19, 2001

moka only is nice, but have you heard the new swollen members!? there were some dope beats but i have to say, mad child's voice annoys me in the same way eminem's does, but at least he's not all "die bitch die fuck fags etc"...check out battleaxe warriors and defenders of the underworld for some nice moka only

nelACKson - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. dirtroad

dirtroad 12oz Member

dirtroad - Replied Jun 19, 2001

I used to sponge it up when I was in Jr high, and the surfers used to get brutal on me. I got wacked in the head several times by their boards. I think that sponging is about the equal of fruitbooting. Most rollerbladers I have met are kooks, and the same goes for bodyboarders. The main thing that matters is that they are having fun doing what they are doing. I can't knock peole that are out having a good time, because it is better than sitting around being a dud.

dirtroad - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: