Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Kung-Fu Movies...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by EL MASKO, May 10, 2002.

1. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Crippled Masters
    Fearless Hyena (2nd tape's the best)
    Wu-Tang V Ninja
    Fists of Fury
    Bastard Kung-Fu Master
    "The Fight Tape" A VHS my friend made of all the best fight scenes from old kung-fu movies.

And the list goes on.

2. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

"wu tang clan aint nuttin tha fuck wit'"
    :mad: :mad:

4. KaMeArT

KaMeArT Junior Member

i was gonna post that...
    "Bring Da Mutha Fuckin Ruckas"
    :king: :king: :king:

5. BIG T

BIG T Member

very good movie, cant no one fuck with the jade horse move!!

but i got to say anything with gordon lu in it! :D

6. ah, my fav is the one where there's this kid Leroy who's really cool and kung fu skilled but has to reach the final 'stage' of kung-fu....
    -Teach me!
    -Naw, you'll find it yourself....sais the master to Leroy. Then this kid has this awesome chick which is good but also has to deal with a bunch of afrokungfublakdudes that want to kick his ass real hard...In the last scene the afrokungfu dude with the football armor is drawing Leroy in a barrel full of water and repetivly asks "Who's the master? Who's the master Leroy???!!"
    Now, Leroy is in a tight spot but right before he totally drawns he finds what Oldchinamaster was talking about...he pulls out of the barrel and his head glows (because he reached the ultimate stage of kung fu) and sais "I AM!!" Right after that he delivers a serious ass whooping to the afrokungfumaster that unfortunately doesnt have a clue on what the ultimate level of kung fu is...then the movie ends, you know, titles, kung fu theme and the like.
    I must have seen that movie 13 years ago at least, anyone remember the title???

7. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

once upon a time in china-all of them
    the story of ricky-goriest kung fu movie i have ever seen but its kinda cheese

8. Hahahaha, holy shit I know what movie you're talking about!!! Fuck, what was the name of it?!?! Busta Rhymes made a parody of it in one of his videos.... lemme look it up on google.... THE LAST DRAGON!!!

http://users.aol.com/KMack7/webstuff/pics/bgtldmain/mainpic.jpg'>

LEROOOOY!!! WHO'S THE MASTER, LEROY?!?!

That movie rocked hard. HARD.

[img]http://www.erniereyesjr.com/images/ld.jpg'>

9. Damn!!! Thanx mams...i'll have to rent that set of frames really soon!!!

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

12. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

The Flying Giullotine

13. im not witty

im not witty Guest

*cue music
    "you are the last dragon you posses the power of the glow"
    that movie is my childhood.

but deadly china hero is a good kung fu movie

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

SWORDS MAN 2
    jet li

kinda like some mortal combat
    sucking power of essence is the best, people getting sucked to some guys hands just to be sucked into little balls...people picking the ground up and slamming huge slabs of earth on top of people...shit like that...

the blade

is pretty bad ass too