Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Even superpowers must face Judgement

Discussion in 'News' started by villain, May 27, 2006.

1. villain

villain Veteran Member

The time draws nigh. We will soon see if our democracy is completely broken. As you well know the Help America Vote Act has succeeded in flooding the country with vote-stealing machines. While there are several courtcases defenders of justice are embroiled in, we have not seen much in results, and they may be in stalemate.

Democrats now have a clear majority support, and mid-term elections should reflect that. And of course when democrats are back in power they damn well better impeach Bush.

Notice now, how the propaganda, sweating the polls, derides and belittles them. They don't pay much attention to them. They have already begun their assault. If they have broken democracy, we have no choice but to take it to the streets of course. We've already put up with this shit for 6 damn years, and now everyone is tired of their line of bull, we damn well better see some real results.

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

You're fucking right. I also think it's amazing that we've been hearing about these mid-term elections since January and the election isn't until fucking November. There's going to be so much goddamn spin going around I think I'm going to vomit.

3. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

yeah. shit is nuts. I think there are gonna be some very key things that will determine the next few years. (with the next few years determining the future of this country). anywho, i feel like what will be important is:

1. What cheney says in his testimony against Libby.

2. How much Arlen Specter continues to go after the NSA wiretapping.

3. How much power Negroponte's office gets
    a. With Hayden's confirmation it only makes things worse.
    b. monitoring of protest activity, even of students at colleges.

4. Immigration reform.
    a. do we send back all the mexicans and fuck our economy, especially in texas?
    b. do we reflect a progressive stance and say fuck it, open boarder.
    c. do we pull the same guest worker bullshit and only increase the socioeconomic divide in
    this country.
    i. will this cause the same racial tensions that we see in france and other european
    parallelels

5. Will Bush and Cheney get impeached?
    a. This leaves us with Hastert? WOOOOO...note my enthusiasm

6. Will the democratic party grow some balls and go after the real issues with the current
    administration and republican ticket?
    a. False reason for war.
    b. Destruction of civil liberties.
    c. Sweeping and unconstitutional expanse of executive branch
    d. Destruction of certain political norms, eg privacy for safety, possi comitatus, etc.

i think thats all i got for now.

Last edited: May 29, 2006
  4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend