1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Encrypted Terrorism Messages?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SteveAustin, Oct 24, 2002.

1. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

Encrypted Terrorism Messages?

Discussion started by SteveAustin - Oct 24, 2002

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but the possible ending to the sniper case seems to be cleaning up a little too neatly for me. Regardless of how the sniper case turns out, this made me think of another theory.

Back when the media was talking about possible links between terrorism and the sniper...this thought dawned on me.

The Al Queda Terrorist network has been severely compromised, especially their ability to send messages...right? So, what if a terrorist group "organized" a crime spree like the sniper killings and then in order to get their encrypted messages out...they tell the police to say an exact quote and encourage the media to give it as much air time as possible.
    I mean c'mon..."We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose"....that shit sounds pretty fucking cryptic to me. They used our own jetliners before, why not use our own media to send their messages? Everyone knows the American media is absolutely ruthless, and in my opinion easily manipulated. A terrorist could reach thousands of sleeper cells by using the American media machine.

What's everyone think?

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Oct 24, 2002

i doubt it..you're assuming
    that they thought in advance
    that they would be compromised
    worldwide and decided it would
    be best to put a cipher
    system in place that all cells
    would be able to decode.
    ? nothing seems implausible
    these days though..

3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

Wilt - Replied Oct 24, 2002

i think its all fake..i think the sniper is still out there...my friend thinks the sniper will kill bush...interesting...who knows whats up...its all plots on top of plots on top of plots...

4. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus 12oz Junior Member

Agt. Adopus - Replied Oct 24, 2002

THE SNIPER: A media creation to take the focus off the war in Iraq.

How's that for conspiracy.

Agt. Adopus - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin - Replied Oct 24, 2002

I'm kinda assuming that all cells have some sort of "activation" code....or quote. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of secondary system for communication developed. It seems like they already had a pretty intricate system. Hell, anybody can purchase ad space in any publication in America. Money talks. You could put messages in seemingly normal ads. This sounds like A Beautiful Mind....I gotta lay off the caffeine.

My original thought was that something like this would be based on strictly a national way of cells communicating with each other. I'm not sure if this news is going outside of North America...and how much coverage there is.

x773x....so you're implying what? Connied Chung and Ted Koppel are out there spotting and sniping for each other? Gimme some more thoughts.

Chris Rock, " Ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn, the media is coming!".

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Oct 24, 2002

I think in order to get a wide spread enough established code, would require enough planning, that it would have spilled by now. For every little cell out there to know what to act on, it would have to be learned by enough people that some refrence for it would be found in one of the many training sites, or leaked by a remourceful member under interrogation by now. But intresting thought none the less. I just accept that there are people out there this fucked up, and you just gotta deal with it.

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. im not witty

im not witty Guest

im not witty - Replied Oct 24, 2002

duck in a noose is an allusion to a cherokee fable in which, a rabbit tries to show hes "the man" and can catch a duck like an otter can. he gets the duck in a noose, but the duck flies off carrying the rabbit, and eventually the rabbit has to let go and falls to earth where he gets stuck in a tree.

are the police the rabbit, who think theyve caught the duck but instead are being "flown around" waiting to be dropped. interesting to say the least.

8. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Oct 24, 2002

i believe that is coming shortly

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

duh-rye-won - Replied Oct 24, 2002

well theres a big difference. some people deserve to die.

10. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

JIGSAW - Replied Oct 24, 2002

plo had good points, its bullshit, if our country wanted to end, drugs, poverty, gangs whatever, they could, but it will never happen ever...their will always be some crooked politicians and others getting payoffs....

11. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

fiberoptical - Replied Oct 24, 2002

SNIPER- MIND CONTROL VICTIM..the one they caught anyhow..

the actual snipers were a team of 3-10. the skill was not i the shootig but in the actof not being detected. where did the white van go?. A staged incident to send messages to politicians, creat chaos and fear amongst society, to disrupt washington in general, and to make a point to someone somewhere, and to pass more gun restrictions...

Now we have 2 patsys that will take the downfall. And the operation was a smashing success...good work boys.

fiberoptical - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Oct 24, 2002

this is fake.

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Oct 24, 2002

Everything is fake....we are so fucked as a society its un-fucking believable....I bet Switzerland drops nukes on us within the next 5 years....

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  14. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus 12oz Junior Member

Agt. Adopus - Replied Oct 24, 2002

Exactly. In the opressed segments of Chicago, women, children and men are raped, stabbed, shot, beaten, suffocated. I have witnessed a asian shop owner get beaten by a group of 30+ skinheads. I have seen a women get dragged into a abandon building. I have seen a nine year old girl get shot as well as her pregnant mom, because people are fucked up. I have seen a 15 year old kid get beaten by fascist cops. BUT I HAVE NEVER TURNED CNN on to see candle light vigals, flowers and hear Connie Chung comfort there family. Only do I see two hour Larry King specials for eight months about Chandra Levy. This is all while America is dropping bombs on villages in Iraq, and blowing up Asprin factories because we think they contain nuclear weapons. I have not seen one Al Queda terrorist get caught, unless he was in the states and to stupid to operate a secure cell. Because this is not a war on terrorism, this is a war on those who George W. Bush's father did not agree with and it is a war on anyone who does not comply with our concept of freetrade, in a sence anyone who does not give us enough oil to fill up every SUV in this grand country. Don't believe the media, don't believe the lies. Until I see Connie Chung lynched, I see no revolution. Until I see the president executed I see no positive change, passive resistance is garunteed to fail, in such a repressive system, direct action does not even do enough. It's time the media wipes the blood off there hands and it's time we start making them. I have never turned on ABC News to hear what Afghanistan village the un-president bombed. Nor do I hear about Israeli militarization in Palestine. Only do we hear about the Palestinian suicide bombers blowing up an Israeli night club. Never about how they are opressed. Yet Bush points a finger at Yassir Arafat, right after he shakes hands with Ariel Sharon.

RESIST AND KILL YOUR TV.

Agt. Adopus - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin - Replied Oct 24, 2002

sounds like its time to start planning the revolution.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...ight=revolution

I agree the media in this country has most of the sheep hypnotized and awaiting orders.
    The media quit being the news a long time ago. I think in the media thread we decided it changed around Watergate. All thats on tv now is Sensationalism. I've always kind of wondered why America pays so much attention to all the "problems" outside of the country, when there are clearly more than enough issues for them to deal with here.