Encrypted Terrorism Messages?

SteveAustin

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but the possible ending to the sniper case seems to be cleaning up a little too neatly for me. Regardless of how the sniper case turns out, this made me think of another theory.

Back when the media was talking about possible links between terrorism and the sniper...this thought dawned on me.

The Al Queda Terrorist network has been severely compromised, especially their ability to send messages...right? So, what if a terrorist group "organized" a crime spree like the sniper killings and then in order to get their encrypted messages out...they tell the police to say an exact quote and encourage the media to give it as much air time as possible.

I mean c'mon..."We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose"....that shit sounds pretty fucking cryptic to me. They used our own jetliners before, why not use our own media to send their messages? Everyone knows the American media is absolutely ruthless, and in my opinion easily manipulated. A terrorist could reach thousands of sleeper cells by using the American media machine.

What's everyone think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

i doubt it..you're assuming

that they thought in advance

that they would be compromised

worldwide and decided it would

be best to put a cipher

system in place that all cells

would be able to decode.

? nothing seems implausible

these days though..

i think its all fake..i think the sniper is still out there...my friend thinks the sniper will kill bush...interesting...who knows whats up...its all plots on top of plots on top of plots...

I'm kinda assuming that all cells have some sort of "activation" code....or quote. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of secondary system for communication developed. It seems like they already had a pretty intricate system. Hell, anybody can purchase ad space in any publication in America. Money talks. You could put messages in seemingly normal ads. This sounds like A Beautiful Mind....I gotta lay off the caffeine.

My original thought was that something like this would be based on strictly a national way of cells communicating with each other. I'm not sure if this news is going outside of North America...and how much coverage there is.

x773x....so you're implying what? Connied Chung and Ted Koppel are out there spotting and sniping for each other? Gimme some more thoughts.

Chris Rock, " Ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn, the media is coming!".

I think in order to get a wide spread enough established code, would require enough planning, that it would have spilled by now. For every little cell out there to know what to act on, it would have to be learned by enough people that some refrence for it would be found in one of the many training sites, or leaked by a remourceful member under interrogation by now. But intresting thought none the less. I just accept that there are people out there this fucked up, and you just gotta deal with it.

Guest im not witty

duck in a noose is an allusion to a cherokee fable in which, a rabbit tries to show hes "the man" and can catch a duck like an otter can. he gets the duck in a noose, but the duck flies off carrying the rabbit, and eventually the rabbit has to let go and falls to earth where he gets stuck in a tree.

are the police the rabbit, who think theyve caught the duck but instead are being "flown around" waiting to be dropped. interesting to say the least.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by plo

fuck you white people,

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HE KILLS PEOPLE HE DOESNT KNOW AT ALL

WE KILL PEOPLE WE KNOW

a

well theres a big difference. some people deserve to die.

plo had good points, its bullshit, if our country wanted to end, drugs, poverty, gangs whatever, they could, but it will never happen ever...their will always be some crooked politicians and others getting payoffs....

SNIPER- MIND CONTROL VICTIM..the one they caught anyhow..

the actual snipers were a team of 3-10. the skill was not i the shootig but in the actof not being detected. where did the white van go?. A staged incident to send messages to politicians, creat chaos and fear amongst society, to disrupt washington in general, and to make a point to someone somewhere, and to pass more gun restrictions...

Now we have 2 patsys that will take the downfall. And the operation was a smashing success...good work boys.

Originally posted by plo

fuck you white people,

every weekend 3 or 4 blacks are shot dead in the ghettos and remain unsolved or alleged to be drud deals.

Big fuckin deal

what 773 said is great,

but I say the sniper is to get the attention off teh real issues like afganistan is being taken ove by the US, Iraq is getting real fucking pissed at the US, the Chechnyans are fighting real fucking hard for freedom, the Irish are fighting real fucking hard too, the Tibetians are fighting real fucking hard too, the Bosnians are still fucked over from the war, the Ivory Coast is fighting real fucking hard for freedom, the Argentinians are real fucked on money, Palestians are fighting real fuckin hard for their freedom, and it wouldnt suprise me if Iraq nukes Tel Aviv if the US fucks with Iraq. The american ghettoes and projects are real fucked with drugs and guns, New York is real fucking dirty, Chicago is real fucking clean, L.A. is real fucking Mexican, The twin towers in Ney York were knocked down last year at work hours, not by a demolition crew, but by hijacked airplanes packed with people, then 10 seconds afterwards it was Muslims and Osama Bin Laden that got the blame, 10 weeks later its still Osama, 10 months later its the entire Muslim world except Osama

WHERE THE FUCK IS OSAMA'S HEAD???????I HAVENT SEEN IT YET!!!!!

DID HE REALLY FUCKIN DO IT OR DO WE JUST WANT ALL THE NATURAL RESCOURCES IN THIS FUCKED UP COUNTRY CALLED AFGHANISTAN???????????

WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK THE SNIPER, HES A GRAFFITI ARTIST

HE WANTS FAME

HE GOES ALL CITY

HE TRAVELS

HE LEAVES MESSAGES FOR THE COPS

HE DOES ILLEGAL SHIT

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HE KILLS PEOPLE HE DOESNT KNOW AT ALL

WE KILL PEOPLE WE KNOW

americans are bitches and I hate them, I hate talking to them, I hate how stupid they are

I hate how smart the THINK they are

I hate how xenophobic they are

My best friend was shot and killed about 2 years ago, we still dont know who the fuck it was, he didnt get the front page.

fuck serial killers and theyre fame

hint: you want fame? be a serial killer in the US.

you wanna know why???

cause the US is a BIG fucken country, and its packed with STUPID fuckin people.

I wonder why the blacks in cities havent violently revolted yet???????

Exactly. In the opressed segments of Chicago, women, children and men are raped, stabbed, shot, beaten, suffocated. I have witnessed a asian shop owner get beaten by a group of 30+ skinheads. I have seen a women get dragged into a abandon building. I have seen a nine year old girl get shot as well as her pregnant mom, because people are fucked up. I have seen a 15 year old kid get beaten by fascist cops. BUT I HAVE NEVER TURNED CNN on to see candle light vigals, flowers and hear Connie Chung comfort there family. Only do I see two hour Larry King specials for eight months about Chandra Levy. This is all while America is dropping bombs on villages in Iraq, and blowing up Asprin factories because we think they contain nuclear weapons. I have not seen one Al Queda terrorist get caught, unless he was in the states and to stupid to operate a secure cell. Because this is not a war on terrorism, this is a war on those who George W. Bush's father did not agree with and it is a war on anyone who does not comply with our concept of freetrade, in a sence anyone who does not give us enough oil to fill up every SUV in this grand country. Don't believe the media, don't believe the lies. Until I see Connie Chung lynched, I see no revolution. Until I see the president executed I see no positive change, passive resistance is garunteed to fail, in such a repressive system, direct action does not even do enough. It's time the media wipes the blood off there hands and it's time we start making them. I have never turned on ABC News to hear what Afghanistan village the un-president bombed. Nor do I hear about Israeli militarization in Palestine. Only do we hear about the Palestinian suicide bombers blowing up an Israeli night club. Never about how they are opressed. Yet Bush points a finger at Yassir Arafat, right after he shakes hands with Ariel Sharon.

RESIST AND KILL YOUR TV.

sounds like its time to start planning the revolution.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...ight=revolution

I agree the media in this country has most of the sheep hypnotized and awaiting orders.

The media quit being the news a long time ago. I think in the media thread we decided it changed around Watergate. All thats on tv now is Sensationalism. I've always kind of wondered why America pays so much attention to all the "problems" outside of the country, when there are clearly more than enough issues for them to deal with here.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Chris Rock, " Ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn, the media is coming!".

AAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

"When I'm at the ATM later tonight, I aint lookin over my back

for the media! I'M LOOKIN FOR NIGGAS!"

-Also from Chris Rock

YOU ALL ARE FUCKING STUPID! You and your fucking conspiracy theories. Ohhh THE SNIPER IS FAKE ITS THE MEDIA TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ. FUCK NO bitch. They talk a shitload about the iraq war smart asses. Im sorry to break it to you but everything that happens in this fucking world is not one of the following: A) A conspiracy that the American government organized to brainwash our minds. B) A conspiracy that corporate america organized to brainwash our minds, or C) A conspiracy that terrorists organized to brainwash our minds.

Im sorry kids. Stop being so trendy. Well at least with these stupid conspriracy theory things. Your smoking so much Marijuana that your paranoid as fuck. Have a nice day.

I love you all.

Oh, and if your still hung up on the fact that the American media is run to get money and greatly distorted. You need to grow up. Its like when you realize that Santa Clause isnt real. You just have to move on with life and leave these things behind you so you can concentrate on more important things in life.

Im spilling over the top with hypocracy.

Archived