Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DEVILUSH GET ON AIM

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i haven't spoken to you in eons. get on aim and say hello. nic- juggle my gonads

2. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i hate when dumb shit like this is posted on here.
    sending an email would have worked.

3. Abracadabra

yeah, but i saw that she was logged in to the board, so i figured it would be quicker. and if it irks you so much, why did you bother reading the post let alone reply to it?

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i dont have aim at school

shush mapo!!!

i am not on my computer sweetheart!! i am actually in class right now not paying attention to the teacher. i know i havent spoken to you in a while, i'm sorry. i know i suck!!

5. Abracadabra

Re: i dont have aim at school

you do. i've got news and stuff to chat about and i'm on the late shift this week. try to get on so we can have a babble, we have alot to catch up on

6. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

yeah, when people dont like things, they should just shut the fuck up. if it bothers them so much they should ignore it. good thing not everyone has that mentality or the world would be one fucked up place.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

whoa whoa whoa.....mapo..a lot of people start these kinda threads, i dont see you bashing on their threads like you are doing to this one. and i see a little bit of hypocrisy in your post....

yeah, when people dont like things, they should just shut the fuck up. if it bothers them so much they should ignore it...mapo

why didnt you take your own advice and just didnt say anything?? honestly, if you did see this and it bothered you a bit, dont sit here and waste your time. it's something that you cant control and you are just wasting your steam.

8. Abracadabra

exactly. good to see we are on the same page. i was beginning to think you were just one of these guys that has an over-inflated sense of self importance who thinks that their almighty opinion should be followed like religion by everyone in their path, but are really just bags of hot air that like the sound of their own voice. i'm glad i didn't jump to that conclusion too hastily

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Re: Re: i dont have aim at school

you shush too!!! i'm not sure if i'll be home before 2 because by the time its like 2, in your time zone, you are getting ready to go home and all. i'll try my best to get home around that time sweets. actually...can you email me a big one?? i havent gotten any long "wanting advice" emails in a long time. i hope it's not anything bad. how is my sweety wifey?i hope good.

10. Abracadabra

everything's ok (sorta), it's just that stuff has happened here, and i'm sure there's plenty going on with you, and i wanted to catch up. isabelle's fine, i'll send her your love, and when i get a minute or three here at work, i'll pump out a fat email for ya.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i wish i had a life. not much has been happening. except for no job....still. :( :eek:

12. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i was being sarcastic...

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

well then...see...i cant hear your sarcasm. i learned that a long time ago that people think that i am being a bitch when really all i am doing is just being sarcastic.

okay.

14. Devils advocate

I gotta agree with mapo on this one. I dont like that stuff either.
    I can understand that someone who didnt got to speak with the delicious devilicious can be in a desparate state and must take drastic measures BUT that doesnt concern the whole forum.
    I remember when some months ago, if anyone posted like that, he was apologising and requesting for the thread to get deleted after the person sees it.
    In combination with the ridiculous amount of bullshit threads lately its annoying.
    This is the last thread where i'd like to state that (cause i wish dlush was on aim) so dont take it personal.
    Threads like this should be kept to minimum.....very minimum

15. Devils advocate

minimI gotta agree with mapo on this one. I dont like that stuff either.
    I can understand that someone who didnt got to speak with the delicious devilicious can be in a desparate state and must take drastic measures BUT that doesnt concern the whole forum.
    I remember when some months ago, if anyone posted like that, he was apologising and requesting for the thread to get deleted after the person sees it.
    In combination with the ridiculous amount of bullshit threads lately its annoying.
    This is the last thread where i'd like to state that (cause i wish dlush was on aim) so dont take it personal.
    Threads like this should be kept to minimum.....very minimum