Convict Repentance(Graff from behind enemy lines)

HighLander45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
Guest BOSTONIAN

yo highlander i know where your comming from i did 2 and a half for 100 plus anti graffiti law charges. in massachusetts graffiti is the same as beatting someone in the head with a pipe. go figure. some wrote society hates us. thats an understatement. i gotta find some of my sketches i did in there and ill post em. yo your drawings are ill kid. and on another subject. that dude on the far right with the knitted hat looks like a dangerous motherfucker.

ayo thats some real shit homie..breath taking even..and they threw you in jail for it :nope:..kids are gonna bomb..do pieces..shit like that and since the "establishment" doesnt deem this credible art shits only gonna get even more retarded for us who choose to do it..like our Oregon homie here or the cat from Mass..more and more places are throwin our asses in jail for serious bids on some bullshit..but such is life what can you gonna do about it?..absolutely nothing..

Stay up to all the homies thats locked down for artistic expression...

and various other reasons..

Archived