Check Out The SITE and Tell Me What You Think

Grandpa

Ok, so I've posted a link to this site already on here about 4 or 5 weeks ago when I first got the domain name, but I've been learning all this shit from scratch and finally have the makings of what seems to be a real solid site (at least i think). Anyway, it's pretty much to the fashion of tucker max, with a twist, some funny stories, videos, and pictures to along with them. I update really often, so let me know what you think. Keep in mind I've only been doing this for about a month and before that had no prior experience with anything website related.

http://www.JSWANO.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@Apr 14 2005, 02:57 AM

i remember reading those mtv stories on here not too long ago. shit was pretty funny.

i wanna see the red sox riot video but it's not working. maybe you didn't finish putting that up yet.

nah the videos up it might take a while to load cuz its like 10 minutes long, but if that doesnt work try going to www.jswano.com/riot.wmv cuz that will open it right into your windows media player, if that doesnt work then idk man, im new to computers...i could always send it if u really wanted it

Originally posted by FunktionOne@Apr 14 2005, 05:43 PM

Remove the table boarder and take the hit counter off.. aside from that it looks good

drinking colt45 is nothing to be proud of..

sir i thoroughly enjoy colt 45's and you as for the cenetered text, it is unintentional, which pages youre talking about. Please let me know so i can fix it

Archived