call waiting for your computer

boogie hands

does anyone use this?? im not about to get another phone line but theres certain calls i cant really miss....any free programs floating around...so far ive found a bunch of "free" trials....rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remy Martin
Originally posted by boogie hands:

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your phone lines ass...

Guest Remy Martin

you should be able to find a crack for the free trials...

what programs did you get...? i might be able to assist you..

ive just been looking at few different ones but from what i can gather it has to be routed through an 800 number that either you have to give out to your friends (right...) or get you phone company to forward your calls to it...sounds annoying either way but if i can find a program with out all the bullshit ill definatly take you up on it...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie -im not sure about the price but im pretty sure its free.we're on idirect im pretty new to this thecno compu hyper mega net thing so i dont know if thats part of the bell system or not you should be able to get it from their page bell.whatever/see4isgreat.com but this shit is good stuff.....its the only reason im not chicken to go on the internet any more

peace to all and to all a *see-phore* night....ps.....could some one tell me what aim is?and how to get on it?

Archived