Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

call waiting for your computer

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Aug 25, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

does anyone use this?? im not about to get another phone line but theres certain calls i cant really miss....any free programs floating around...so far ive found a bunch of "free" trials....rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ahaha....it never fails

------------------

4. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

its all love dog, this is the most entertainment ive had on 12oz in sometime..
    ill try and keep it crisp...

5. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

you should be able to find a crack for the free trials...
    what programs did you get...? i might be able to assist you..

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ive just been looking at few different ones but from what i can gather it has to be routed through an 800 number that either you have to give out to your friends (right...) or get you phone company to forward your calls to it...sounds annoying either way but if i can find a program with out all the bullshit ill definatly take you up on it...

------------------

7. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

try www.callwave.com my girlfriend has it. it works good ...good like a fox!

8. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

we have one from bell i think its free...

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

good looking see-phore....i was thinking about giving them a call....do you have to use their internet package in order to get it??

------------------

10. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

break down and buy the cable modem
    would ya

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

callwave doesn't work...
    there's a catch i think, like everything else...

cable modem, yeah...second that

12. curious george

curious george Senior Member

true.

13. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

boogie -im not sure about the price but im pretty sure its free.we're on idirect im pretty new to this thecno compu hyper mega net thing so i dont know if thats part of the bell system or not you should be able to get it from their page bell.whatever/see4isgreat.com but this shit is good stuff.....its the only reason im not chicken to go on the internet any more
    peace to all and to all a *see-phore* night....ps.....could some one tell me what aim is?and how to get on it?