bush up for re-election? not if chris can help it.

«DÉFL£PPÄRD»

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow.

ground breaking use of the 'artistic' filter.

couple that with the extremely original idea of running a 'personality' in a 'mock' presidential bid, and you've got a winner.

the only thing that could possibly top those two factors, would be if it was someone like crispin glover or cristopher walke....wait, YOU DID IT!!!!!!

ding, ding, ding.

seeks/spare me

This is my campaign sticker. I'm not sure on the text yet, it may just say HATE like the old ones. Should be getting a few hundred of these fuckers printed soon, there are still a good quantity of the old ones running from over a year ago so I think I can blanket the town with them:

bushoil2.gif

Last year's:

bushsticker_copy.jpg

if you use the 're-erection' angle, you need to have a little asian guy popping out of the corner saying it.

why?

cause they can't pronounce L's!!!!!!

soooooooooooo funny.

i might be old and bitter, but i was right, and that's what made it funny.

attempts at whit that are little more than expected cliches are just annoying, sorry.

Originally posted by seeking

if you use the 're-erection' angle, you need to have a little asian guy popping out of the corner saying it.

why?

cause they can't pronounce L's!!!!!!

soooooooooooo funny.

See I didn't make this for the election, and didn't really notice that bit of cheesy humour until just now. It makes me want to change it.

Archived