BURN BOULDER BURN.

JoeyLawrence

Last night boulder was on fire. big time. everyone and their mother was outside with their camcorders trying to get in on the action. it looked like a bomb went off on the side of the mountain, and there were huge flames surging into the night sky. my friend and me tried to get as close to the fire as we could just to watch and get a better view. rocketing down the backroads of north boulder listening to ROCK LOBSTER over and over, we hunted for the perfect view. Finally after getting stopped by forest rangers, we parked under this parking garage and climbed up to the roof of these newly-built apartment complexes. It was the best view in the house. We watched the fire ravage the mountainside and take out everything in its path. It was a beautiful sight. Luckily no houses were burnt, and Im pretty sure no one died, but at least this shitty ass city burnt for a night. FUCK YOU BOULDER. BURN BOULDER BURN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mopius

dude...thats was lame, my friends house was close to there and they had to leave, so yeah its pretty cool to chant burn boulder burn:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mopius

dude...thats was lame, my friends house was close to there and they had to leave, so yeah its pretty cool to chant burn boulder burn:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cry cry cry

Guest mopius

el nervo--

okay man....good one, how about i go and burn your house down ya fuck, god damn you are one supid little bitch, fuck off cause you dont know shit about nothing....and if i did happen to run into you on the streets then yes i would fuck your ass up...

Originally posted by mopius

el nervo--

okay man....good one, how about i go and burn your house down ya fuck, god damn you are one supid little bitch, fuck off cause you dont know shit about nothing....and if i did happen to run into you on the streets then yes i would fuck your ass up...

is it cold in alaska even with hot heads like yourself?;)

Originally posted by PopGunWar

haha i wish your parents house woulda burned skyprancer. your name is gay. and so are you.

haha! touche. however, it merely shows that you don't know your metal as well as you fucking wish you did. skydancer is the name of a dark tranquility album, if you mock those guys, i've lost all respect for you. suck on that

Guest sneak

^^^ooh ooh get u 2....

id hate it if london went on fire.....that would indeed be shitty. id like it if my school went on fire tho, i hate that shit hole....

Archived