bored in library

Sora

why does high school suck?....fucking library bored....heh book paper food..ahh school pizza...eeww nasty..*ranch dressing...ahh pizza taste good now....wtf?...hello...WAH WAHOOHAH WAH WAH(peanuts adult voice)............hehe...toilet bowl..wonder if i could drown myself...eww looks dirst maybe later.......WAH WOHOOHAH WAH WH...hello..assignment?...no why?...eh okay....ladeda..

thanks for listening

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by plastyk

im actually ina secondary school for that....:rolleyes:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.............ok im done its not funny...............muahahahahahahahahahaha.................ok seriously im done.....................no more..................heh

Originally posted by sneak

ha, i was bored as fuck when i was in college. then i picked up and sat with some ladies...it works. trust

yeah i know....but im in a secondary school...and it's boring as hell....and the girls are all busted...all of em..slayed.......yeah..ahah only 3 more weeks in this school though..peace!

yeah i know....but im in a secondary school...and it's boring as hell....and the girls are all busted...all of em..slayed.......yeah..ahah only 3 more weeks in this school though..peace!

im confused. secondary schools? i left my 2ndary school 2 yrs early to do my alevels at a 6th form college. i dont know if this is important to any one or not but hey

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by rip

why do you think people always drink and take drugs in school?:idea: :idea:

I went to class hihg one time. Thats some dope ass shit ahahahahhahaha.

but im in a secondary school...and it's boring as hell....and the girls are all busted...all of em

when i went to my alternative school, it was awesome as fuck. so your school must just suck. second, pretty much all the girls were busted...some looked pretty good, but they were staright up nasty.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

when i went to my alternative school, it was awesome as fuck. so your school must just suck. second, pretty much all the girls were busted...some looked pretty good, but they were staright up nasty.

yeah the school itself is dope....but the only problem is the lady's haha...damn nasty syphillis infested mo fo's

Archived