Boom shake shake shake the room

Guest Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

regardless of how terrible his music is ive got to say the guys is making the right moves....hes a multi millionare, has a lovely wife and seems like a generally happy guy....

im not going to hate on that....besides, i used to watch the fresh prince and listen to his old albums....as far as im concerned summertime is still the jam...

Guest tears*uno

summertime IS and always WILL BE the jam. gay or not will smith is rich, richer than you anyway. so bizee quizziet.

Guest --zeSto--

at least he seems like a real guy.

he may have people right his rhymes to tie into pepsico.

but you know he's really enjoying himself and his life.

he gets more respect than any other rap/actor 'cube,dmx,master p'

and dj jazzy jaff IS and always WILL BE the man!

Originally posted by --zeSto--

he gets more respect than any other rap/actor 'cube,dmx,master p'

any other rapper/actor then ice t but thats not the point

wether you like him or not (anyone, this isnt directed at you zesto) hes a highly respectable individual

Guest Fabo 2

The annoying thing about the fresh prince was when they had those crappy episodes about "issues" like racial predudice and street gangs. Also in the opening sequence the graf in the background is the gayest shit I've ever seen.

...and I said to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!'

Summertime is the jizzoint fo' shizzy.

Will Smith has been a huge influence on my life, in so far as when I go to work I wear my suit jacket inside out, and rock a pair of fresh Jordan V's, whilst beatboxing around the office.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

...and I said to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later!'

Summertime is the jizzoint fo' shizzy.

Will Smith has been a huge influence on my life, in so far as when I go to work I wear my suit jacket inside out, and rock a pair of fresh Jordan V's, whilst beatboxing around the office.

You do that too..

Guest Catch22

Not a big fan of his music but as stated multiple times above, summertime is some shit, his only song I like. Besides that I aint going to hate on the guy. I wouldn't mind being in his position.

Archived