Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bob marley: behind the music

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by platapie, Jul 1, 2002.

1. platapie

platapie Guest

this aired last ngith for the first tiem and i have to say i havent been that intrigued by a tv show in abotu 6 months. if you get a chance check it out. they go into the lives of the wailers and show that brova bob was a grade a ladys man. he was piummmmp!

salaci!:D

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i got to watch a litle of it but then had to dig out. i really want to see the whole thing tho.

it was the first time i seen video of bob getting interviewd and stuff. :idea:

3. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

let me guess. same story ass all behind the music. artist gets famous, does lots of drugs fucks lots of women and dies?

no disrespect to bob marley tho. he is the man

4. platapie

platapie Guest

nah he just smoked a bunch of pot and stuff. i dont consider pot liek a rock and rolls drug because you just get all chill when i hear rock star i think heroin or coke some cool rock star shit.

5. daus

daus Member

yeah there are tons of vids of bob interviews/ docs and all that good shit, do a search for them. Most of what vh1 played had already been used in vids over the years so it was nothing that secret and revealing. Good stuff though nonetheless.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

jah!!!!

bob marley is the man.

7. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

Well I was out and missed it, my friend alos told me that they had a Tosh behind the music on before the Bob one. Damn...i'll catch it later though. I don't know about the ladies man thing, from what i've read people weren't too kind to him because his dad was white. Well I wanna find out when this airs again so I can check it out.

8. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I'm not sure if you're trying to say "salami" or "Sellasie" the king of ethiopia back in the day...but now I want salami

9. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

lodamurcey

============================================== JAHHHHHH! RASTAFARI

10. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

if you like true roots reggae

a real good flick is call'"rockers"

11. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

Re: if you like true roots reggae

Yea...its got good singers like Burning Spear and Israel Vibration in it too, so check those guys out.

12. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

bob marley got shit from the people in kingston(kingstown?) beacause he was lightskinned and he go shit from the hi society cuz he was a rasta.

also their is only one known love affair and it was with some supermodel chick thus the birth of Damien Marley.

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol:

14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

everybody love bob marley
    everywhere i go it's the same ol story...
    people of all neigh-shunnn they love tha rasta mon vibraaaay-shun..

BOB!

15. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

DID YOU GUYS CATCH VH1'S DEDICATION TO BOB BACK ON EASTER DAY? ALMOST A WHOLE DAY FULL OF VIDEOS AND BIOS.