BNP= utter wonks

-Unztopbl750-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes indeed

got a bit vehement there but i really dont like them- They capitalize on peoples shitty living conditions and underfunded council houses and stir up hatred and division,thereby distracting people frm the real issues in their lives and are basically futile hate-filled little monsters that hold back the progress of humanity, to put it lightly.

Really i shouldn't bother stating the obvious and just ignore them, but that interview really got me wound up

in my area they decided...being that its a quiet lower middle class area (bumpkin land) .....that they would post leaflets in every door....

basically they said "white people move out to the suburbs because of an influx of immagration.. into the cities"

and i always thought moving out to the suburbs was something to do with starting a family and wanting a bigger home....

also they completly ignored the fact that my step dad is black and handed the leaflet to him!

stupid and racist the two go hand in hand. wankers.

Archived