Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

best skate set-ups.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mopius, Sep 7, 2001.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

for anyone who cares i have a new REal deck, new vans xlt shoes, new wheels and bearings!!!!!(new trucks suck) and its sooooooo good...nice pop and grip!!
    any other good set-ups??

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

a gravity board, nickelodeon moon shoes and snowboard bindings.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

3. optimus prime

optimus prime Member

santa cruz screaming hand wheels... what.

4. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Real boards are niiiiice, I've got a Cairo Foster board now, but it's pretty fucked up. My next board is going to be either Aesthetics or Natural Koncept.

5. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

moonshoes are dangerous, i've fucked up my ankle many a time using those things.....

6. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

7. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

original setup:
    Rowley Modern 7.94 X 31.5
    Independent Trucks 8.00
    Powell China Bones Reds Bearings
    Flip Blue Cat 55 mm wheels

8. pacman

pacman Member

I'm riding an (brand new unused)old slick santa cruz with green ventures and probably 40-42mm planetearth wheels. I got it for 8 bucks at one of my local thriftshops.

I generally ride gks, a powell blank(between 7.65 and 7.75 wide) and ~51mm wheels with black panthers

rock

got my normal setup taken while enjoying a skate at my local university...fuckinshittyballsofarachnidjellosweat
    i love skateboarding

9. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

I bought a brand new Element Featherlight, and the brand new 2001 Osiris Mayhews, couple weeks later I fuck up my knee REAL bad, doctor says I probably will never be able to skate again(or at least that I SHOULDN'T try to)

That's like being told you can never walk again... [​IMG]

10. I preffer decks with a deep steep concave, so im used to riding Alien workshop and element decks.

my new set up is:

Jerry hsu enjoi deck
    Tensor trucks
    Baker 50's
    unknown bearings
    Shorts hardware
    Black magic griptape

Shoe's
    Emerica heretics

------------------
    "If you voted for Bush in the last election, you can't take a dump here. Your asshole is in Washington."