Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Best Graphical Pen

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Kryl0n, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Kryl0n

Kryl0n New Jack

As of late ive become sick and tired of my poor quality pens and am looking for a distinct upgrade. Prismas seem to be the best for the job but they cost a mint to get a decent colour range. can anybody reccomend somewhere (in the Uk) either on the Web or via mail order where i could get prismas or pens of such quality for a reasonable price?
    any help would be muchós appreciated...

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

uni-ball gel pens are nice for outlines.

copic and prismas are quality art pens.

3. Kryl0n

Kryl0n New Jack

hmm

im not rich by any means and id rather be spending money on paint but knowing my luck id be caught on my first attempt, in the long run forking out seems the better option. so prismas for fills? havent heard of Copic's before (probably due to ignorance). looks like i'ma hafta find somewhere that seels prismas for a remotely-decent price :eek:

4. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Those Copic jobs are stupid expensive, the ciao ones are like 5.50 euros in germany where they make them and I haven't even seen them here, the tria ones are about $3-4 each in providence. Prismacolors are like $2.50 each if you buy them individually, but you can get a 24 set for $50 at Staples [a US office supply store]. I'd say go with prismacolors if you can get them over there, or steal some copic ciaos.

5. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

why do you all talk price ranges??
    get all of your stuff for free and you wont have to worry about what markers are cheaper
    get the best shit for the least ammount ($0.00)

6. Kryl0n

Kryl0n New Jack

thanks for the advice all. looks like im gonna have to hunt down somewhere in the uk that sells prismas...and i know its gonna be harder than it sounds :huh?:

7. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

this man knows whats up :crazy:

8. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

he knows nothin he dont even rack.