Best Graphical Pen

Kryl0n

As of late ive become sick and tired of my poor quality pens and am looking for a distinct upgrade. Prismas seem to be the best for the job but they cost a mint to get a decent colour range. can anybody reccomend somewhere (in the Uk) either on the Web or via mail order where i could get prismas or pens of such quality for a reasonable price?

any help would be muchós appreciated...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm

im not rich by any means and id rather be spending money on paint but knowing my luck id be caught on my first attempt, in the long run forking out seems the better option. so prismas for fills? havent heard of Copic's before (probably due to ignorance). looks like i'ma hafta find somewhere that seels prismas for a remotely-decent price :o

Those Copic jobs are stupid expensive, the ciao ones are like 5.50 euros in germany where they make them and I haven't even seen them here, the tria ones are about $3-4 each in providence. Prismacolors are like $2.50 each if you buy them individually, but you can get a 24 set for $50 at Staples [a US office supply store]. I'd say go with prismacolors if you can get them over there, or steal some copic ciaos.