1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beardo's saturday night post 12-22-01

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Dec 23, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo's saturday night post 12-22-01

Discussion started by beardo - Dec 23, 2001

wed- diner: carne adovada enchilladas

thurs- lunch: left overs
    diner: chicken enchilladas

fri- lunch: leftovers
    diner: 1 taco/cheese enchillada/tamale

sat- lunch: leftovers
    diner: shredded beef burrito

i like mexican food.

2. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Dec 23, 2001

get your texmex on!

get lots of toilet paper

3. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Dec 23, 2001

yeah right. tex mex sucks donkey ass. im rocking out new mexican style. 100% made by grandmas.

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Dec 23, 2001

i think every "meal" ive eaten this week is pizza....all day every day.
    well that and my handy "cheese dippers" brand mozzerella sticks, they come so that you dont have to seperate em i tells ya! and they come with maranara sauce so fuck all you haters.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel New Jack

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel - Replied Dec 23, 2001

im eating chicken ramen. im super doped up on nyquill and sick and i just watched the dopest movie, legally blonde. word up.

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo 12oz Member

I Luv Roo - Replied Dec 23, 2001

was gonna eat rice, but found weavels in it. so I ate ramen.

I will be having new mexican food in exactly one month...Northern New Mexican - THE shit.

I Luv Roo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Dec 23, 2001

I went to bed at 5am last night so I'm still wide awake. Some friends and I watched some Christmas lights show tonight so we can get into the holiday spirit. I got my fake i.d. taken away from me last night. My friend was pissed! But I let it go... I didn't feel like getting arrested... my rock star drinking days are officially over. I refuse to accept this.

I got my friend some cool underwear that say "Ho Ho Ho!" on the ass. We agreed to a Christmas exchange at our last crew meeting. I wonder what they got me... I can't stop listening to this damn Strokes CD. Help!

:)

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. 23578

23578 12oz Elite Member

23578 - Replied Dec 23, 2001

mexican food rocks! i saw this place tommy's in sf today when we were going to dim sum, it looked so good i almost changed my mind. oh well, there's always tommorrow. that's realy all i did today when i got home i was so tired i took a little nappy-nap. at dim sum, my family was saying that i shouldn't make them try new things they don't like, i said that they could tell me what to eat, if it's dim sum, i'll eat it. i'll eat it if it's mexican, brazilian, african, carribean, swedish, austrian, english, french, thai, vietnamese, and fucking russian too, god dammit. beardo, you got to eat more food, i can't believe that's all you ate for, what, four days? you gonna be skinny forever.

23578 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. imported_Tesseract - Replied Dec 23, 2001

Check in, Sunday morning as usual.
    The last 3 days friends are returning home from all around Europe where they study/work.
    Tommorow i'll pick up my sister.Cant wait.
    Its funny how a bunch of friends that dont even hang out anymore reunite when an 'old' member returns home. Weird stuff.
    But nice to.
    Yestserday i went shopping with my girl(she was doing the shopping, i was like a stundman or something), i pretty much enjoyed it, watching her try out thousands of clothes in a crowd of hundreds of other girls, i fell in love again!
    Why do you girls look at eachother with so much envy???
    Funny

10. CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel New Jack

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel - Replied Dec 23, 2001

secret! FUCK THE STROKES!!!!!!!!! they suck soooo bad its not even funny. ahhh shit wannabe kinks makin it large. fuck them i took a strokes cd and broke it liike a week ago. Im rockin my newly burned reggie and the full effect cd this morning and lastnight it was ec8or. courtesy of leroy. word. the strokes suck.

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Dec 23, 2001

listing to the small brown bike 7 inch thats split with cursive. "my unanswered ways" has got to be one of the best songs iv heard.

my knukles are hurt from something or another that i did friday night, trouble is i dont rember any of the night, because i drank way to much, the usual path i take when i get started on a bottle.

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Dec 23, 2001

and this is comming from someone who listens to that one song that likes girls that wear abercrombie and fitch ;) heheheh

nah the strokes are okay. their video is dope but i am more interested in the lead singer :love:

okay checkin in:
    friday: didnt show up for my temprorary job. i can not stand retail anymore. i think i wanna puke. so what did i do? sat at home and watched mtv all damn day. arent i lucky. oh yea and get high.

saturday: cooked breakfast for me and my man. chilled at the house for a long time before making a decision to go out in the crappy weather. walked around and took some flicks. went to a toy store and drolled all over all the nightmare before christmas goodies that i really really want.

today: still in my pajamas and still watching some mtv. tonight, taking out my man to dinner cuz i wont be in town for his birthday. and drinking the night away.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Dec 23, 2001

the strokes are fucking gay.

friday: manhattan bar with hesh and m. invalid till 4 am. bartender was so fucking hot i would have fucked a man just to be with her. hesh destroyed the basement with chalk tags, i stopped him just shy of rocking the whole pool table. go back to invalids car to find that it had mysteriously muved 15 feet. strange. back to the hotel to find an angry ex and a cold bed.

saturday: moma, china town, some other bar with the ex and a friend of hers. realized they should be together cause i have nothing to offer her. went back to the hotel. no sex. that bummed me out.

sunday: 4 am alarm, cab to penn station, train to jersey, train to philly, train to airport... 9:50 take off.... blah. being home is as gay as the strokes.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Dec 23, 2001

mental...your car has this strange way of collectin folk tales around it.
    it's either cursed or blessed...you choose

driftin' driftin' awaaaaaaaaaaaay

you're the fucking man dude

15. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

avils - Replied Dec 23, 2001

Did someone say marijuana sauce ?? yummo.. :)

avils - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: