attention: TESSERACT

casekonly

tesser, once you posted a link to some satellite imagery software. i can't find it in the search, and was wondering if you recall the name of the software?

if you can't recall it, go ahead and delte this thread.

get my attention, first.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rental

(first, get my attention.) by the way....for all the boys who arent in the know, its 'ATTN:'

i want your attention...dammit...i didn't think you wanted mine.

btw: i know it's 'attn:', just wanted to be different. :p

Originally posted by rental

you want my attention? i wasnt talking about you. i was talking about other boys....

fine! i didn't want your attention anyway. you are of no help...unless you find that thread.

then you rock...until then, you are in a state of not rocking.

anyway, back to the subject without me being mena to rental...and getting busted on by rental...i seem to remember dirty habit posting something about the software in question being free on packetnews.com...or a crack for it there..something.

hope that helps and hope no more girls bust my nuts for being a dork. damn. fucking russian girls! i should give up and start shooting smack into my testicles.

Not that im going to be of any help in this thread, but Casek, sorry i forgot to send out the package of shit i have for you. Im going to send it, ive just been lazy/medicated.. and well both together dont count for much when it comes to walking to the post office.

Originally posted by High Priest

Not that im going to be of any help in this thread, but Casek, sorry i forgot to send out the package of shit i have for you. Im going to send it, ive just been lazy/medicated.. and well both together dont count for much when it comes to walking to the post office.

it's all good. i've been medicated, too. understood and forgiven. thanks for the headsup.

iloveboxcars...yeah, i had the demo a while back, but i totally forgot the name of the proggy...damn

Originally posted by casekonly

fucking russian girls!

i would like to point out that im not russian, unless youre complaining about the girl you went on a date with.

Originally posted by casekonly

i should give up and start shooting smack into my testicles.

DO IT!!!:)

Archived