apartment needed. (haha)

JoeyLawrence

apartment needed.

so yeah yesterday....i came home from a relaxing dinner at plutos and walked into my apartment to find some of my "artwork" ripped down and all over the front hallway. i then found out that it was my bitch roomate who i hate that did this deed. soooo whats a popgunwar to do? i'll tell you what i did.... i took her T.V., clock, 2 picture frames and a bunch of wine glasses to the back porch while the neighbors watched in awe as i smashed the shit into bits of nothing on the porch. i got the tv to explode (implode maybe) shit blew up. anyways...long story short...she came home...cops showed up and i just sat there quietly saying yes and no alot. then they left and i prolly gotta find a new place to live now. yay.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: apartment needed.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

so yeah yesterday....i came home from a relaxing dinner at plutos and walked into my apartment to find some of my "artwork" ripped down and all over the front hallway. i then found out that it was my bitch roomate who i hate that did this deed. soooo whats a popgunwar to do? i'll tell you what i did.... i took her T.V., clock, 2 picture frames and a bunch of wine glasses to the back porch while the neighbors watched in awe as i smashed the shit into bits of nothing on the porch. i got the tv to explode (implode maybe) shit blew up. anyways...long story short...she came home...cops showed up and i just sat there quietly saying yes and no alot. then they left and i prolly gotta find a new place to live now. yay.

thats some pretty bold shit that you did to each other....

Re: apartment needed.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

that's it. you're my hero.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

the bunk bed under mine is free. but you gotta live ghetto style, like shopping at mas.

shitman.....ghetto style is in with me. well no. but i havent bought groceries in 2 months and ive been somehow eating everyday allday. for free? i dunno. anyways what country are you in now? im fuckin homesick. i wanna go back but i dont think i can. seeing that my family is prolly packin up and moving to the eastcoast. fuck. anyways its all good. i still got some shit to slang and the no-job thing has been goin great. im wearing some new nikes. YAH. anyways. yeah i need an apartment. ill trade some beltons. haha. :. o jk im not really stressing that much. worst case scenario....i sell all my shit and go on a couch tour. fuck that actually sounds good. this art school apes shit is sorta getting old. and gay. fuck.

but yeah it sure was fun breaking her shit. im still smiling thinking about it.

Archived