america needs some jim jones kool-aid..

Mr.LonelyHeart

Alright...you people finally got me convinced -Americans are evil and the cause for most of the pain and suffering on this planet...and possibly the only way we US citizens can atone for the sins of our leaders and our injustices to the world is to commit mass suicide. then maybe the world can have true peace....right?

(sorry I gave some of you a hard time before..now I finally see how deserving we are of what happened tuesday, and whatever else comes to us)

keep fighting the good fight..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Breakinblazer2000:

MrLonelyHeart you are a worthless piece of shit. Americans are evil?! Those 400 firefighters at the bottom of that fucking rubble or evil?! Out of those 400, five have been rescued. FIVE. And do you know what one of them did as soon as he was out? went back in for his buddies. yeah real fucking evil. osama bin laden hides in a hole in the ground like the fucking worm he is after killing 5000 innocent people and WE'RE EVIL?!?!?! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVE I WOULD COME DOWN THERE AND BEAT YOUR BITCH ASS MYSELF!!!

damn...that's a sad commentary that someone actually thought i was serious. shit was a (slightly) exaggerated paraphrasing of some of the more stupid thoughts on here....hey bro, try directing that at some of the people who really mean it. since it was a misunderstanding i'll ignore the threats.

obviously you're a fellow evil american.

MrLonelyHeart you are a worthless piece of shit. Americans are evil?! Those 400 firefighters at the bottom of that fucking rubble or evil?! Out of those 400, five have been rescued. FIVE. And do you know what one of them did as soon as he was out? went back in for his buddies. yeah real fucking evil. osama bin laden hides in a hole in the ground like the fucking worm he is after killing 5000 innocent people and WE'RE EVIL?!?!?! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVE I WOULD COME DOWN THERE AND BEAT YOUR BITCH ASS MYSELF!!!

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart:

damn...that's a sad commentary that someone actually thought i was serious. shit was a (slightly) exaggerated paraphrasing of some of the more stupid thoughts on here....hey bro, try directing that at some of the people who really mean it. since it was a misunderstanding i'll ignore the threats.

obviously you're a fellow evil american.

sorry dude if you werent serious about that shit then niether was i, simple misunderstanding. i guess im just a little edgy right now, ive heard some ignorant shit recently that just pissed me off. didnt mean to bite you in the ass like that.

kool aid in the jim jones formula is an ecclectic mixture that takes years to concoct. once the formula is made it should be stored for three months, two days, six hours, and fourty seven minutes in an old outhouse that doesnt work well.

after the appropreate time, rub the mixture on your nipples and bottle up the run off.

let that soak in the fecal matter of a hyena, and then set it out to dry. the dried matter should be put into a barrel for pickleing, and soaked for thirty days and thirty nights in the piss of a club footed, lockjawed, overweight 12 year old girl with an inner ear infection.

after this you are quite ready to serve.

for best use divide into star wars dixie cups for the late seventies and enjoy!

Originally posted by Smart:

who's read that one book, by tom wolfe?

it's called something like "electric kool aid acid test" or something else, i don't remember

Archived