AHHHHHHH!

8onus

1.)ok, so i am in this speech communication class, i am the only white guy, i am used to this, probally 1/6th of the class speaks good fluent english...now we have these group projects we have to do. we pick a topic of our choice....seeing as how my group can barely speak english, i thought it would be absolutly hysterical to choose illegal imigration as our groups topic. which we did. and it is my job in the group to basicly tell every one what to do, and proofread their shit....i should have just done the whole thing my self:

"In 1988 government increase the stuff and buget to 2 million officer-hours on border patrol and now up to 5 million. Also, government have increase the fine fee from 300 dollars to 1000 dollars for smuggler"

anywho, i cant get down on em, you only learn by doing right? so i'll be spending all weekend correcting the shit. damnit.

2)it is hot as hell in here...my apartment is scorching mainly because the retards in maintainence don't turn off the heat until late april, DC is HOT right now, like almost 78 i think, but we have horrible humidity here so i feels like 90, plus the fact that the heat is on and i can't turn it off makes it feel like 101 or something. i am in my drawers as i type this, sitting in a puddle of my own sweat...nasty

3)my arab neighbors upstairs are having sometype of party, the music is obnoxious as hell...serriously, you guys are supposed to be a warrior culture and you listen to that weak shit? last year the dude who lives above me had his cosin living next to me and he was evicted cause they thought he was making bombs...i beleive it, he had all his windows taped up with tin foil and only smoked on the balcony...not to mention he had noooo furniture. just 3 satalite tv's.

well....thats it for now, guess life aint too bad.

post gripes here, 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well its getting hot here too..I feel like smashing my tv with this here baseball bat...

i just done runned out of weed soo i gottsta gripe like an idiot.ive been looking up shit about aliens for the past week,and i really want to fucking meet an alien.and if anyone cant agree with me than you must be out of your mind..12 ounce would be alot cooler if aliens posted..dont ask me why it just would.

And on another note i found out MOP is on rocafella,and i was watching some tour video a week ago and anteup starts playing,mop runs out spittin,and noone in the crowd knew the words or whoever the fuck he was..that shit aint right,anyone in their right mind should know who the fuck he is,even beanie seagel and memphis bleek knew the words,and the whole crowd of people were silent.But oh well it was a damn jay-z concert.

Well that was fun.we need a thread called,"12oz bitch room" soo everyone can just talk shit and releive the stress they had all day,we could all just have a LaughOLA,its on me...

Guest sneak
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Apr 6 2005, 09:28 PM

Well that was fun.we need a thread called,"12oz bitch room" soo everyone can just talk shit and releive the stress they had all day,we could all just have a LaughOLA,its on me...

we do, its called channel zero.

speaking of bombs and japan, i think that within the next couple of decades japan is gonna rule the earth cause they'll build a huge robot that can go into space and orbit around the world anywhere it wants and shoot nukes outta its fingers. hahaha i has speech comm last semester, i failed. i watched independence day last night and i was wondering why aliens are always slimy. man am i bored.

1. a stupid bitch who got caught up tricked on me. narcs have been coming to the crib tryin to copp. fucking cunt whore.

2. its so nice out and i dont want to go to school or work.

3. i just bought an mp3 player and that doesnt work. no returns too. weak

4. went half on a beat machine, lcd screen is broken, returns are accepted, but i wanted that machine.

5. car has too many problems for me to afford. that sucks because walking around with paint in the summer is too hot. i wanted to bomb more, but seriously fuck my car. i hate it. i need to brick the fuck who sold it to me. it will drive for 20 minutes and die in the middle of the road. i had to get it towed twice-- more fucking money to waste. i cant sell it either, because its so unreliable. wasted my money. i really need to kill that fucker.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

yes, Japan will build a giant Hello Kitty robot that will orbit Earth and fire gumballs with smiley faces and messages printed on them like "Friends are forever!" But China's insane economy will allow them to modernize their huge fucking army and every soldier will have their OWN giant robot, and each soldier's robot will come together to form the largest fucking robot you can imagine, and that robot will establish a communist world order and we'll all be doomed because the state can't have ALL the power, i mean COME ON!

Originally posted by Gat:Bush@Apr 6 2005, 06:29 PM

1. a stupid bitch who got caught up tricked on me. narcs have been coming to the crib tryin to copp. fucking cunt whore.

2. its so nice out and i dont want to go to school or work.

3. i just bought an mp3 player and that doesnt work. no returns too. weak

4. went half on a beat machine, lcd screen is broken, returns are accepted, but i wanted that machine.

5. car has too many problems for me to afford. that sucks because walking around with paint in the summer is too hot. i wanted to bomb more, but seriously fuck my car. i hate it. i need to brick the fuck who sold it to me. it will drive for 20 minutes and die in the middle of the road. i had to get it towed twice-- more fucking money to waste. i cant sell it either, because its so unreliable. wasted my money. i really need to kill that fucker.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

sounds like the altenator...what else happens when it dies...fix the bitch your self...mechanics=con men, not all but many.

My car's transmisson is fucked. I have to have it on hold on "S" so it stays in second gear the whole time or I can't accelerate without going over 6000 rpms. Because of this I have to buy gas 2 times a week. With no job this is a problem. But I have a couple interviews lined up so hopefully I'll get one.

I'm also having extremely bad luck with girls too lately. Spent 7 hours with a girl yesterday and we saw this guy and hung out with him for like 30 minutes and when I was driving the girl home she told me she liked him. This goofy ass motherfucker too. But I leave in a couple months so I'll just wait it out.

Originally posted by azert@Apr 6 2005, 09:25 PM

My car's transmisson is fucked. I have to have it on hold on "S" so it stays in second gear the whole time or I can't accelerate without going over 6000 rpms. Because of this I have to buy gas 2 times a week. With no job this is a problem. But I have a couple interviews lined up so hopefully I'll get one.

I'm also having extremely bad luck with girls too lately. Spent 7 hours with a girl yesterday and we saw this guy and hung out with him for like 30 minutes and when I was driving the girl home she told me she liked him. This goofy ass motherfucker too. But I leave in a couple months so I'll just wait it out.

HAHAHA

seriously...i want to pave bitches like that into the road when they pull that shit...some girls are just fucking clueless.

what kind of car? year? liters?

good luck with the jobs.

It's a Japanese car, Mazda Eunos 500 2.0 V6. It'll cost more than the car is worth to get it fixed, so I'm just going to look around for an ugly ass car that runs okay. The damn thing cut me earlier today too cause the thing you pull to open the trunk snapped off. So I have to use a lever to open the trunk now. Fuck mazda.

1) you can probally trade it in with a small bit of cash in exchange for a shit pile with a decent engine and tranny...go to you local scrap shops and get quotes for engine prices, altenators, radiator units etc..sometimes you can get more for the parts than the car as a whole.

2)find the rectum who sold you that beater and wrench face the bastard....too many bad apples, gotta lay shit down.