Adverts

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am getting utterly sick of these "get out of debt" "remortgage your house" and "please oh god please move your mortgage to us" tha are on english/irish television non stop. like you could be watching a half hour show and see at least 8 or 9 of these commercials. in a fucking half hour

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i am getting utterly sick of these "get out of debt" "remortgage your house" and "please oh god please move your mortgage to us" tha are on english/irish television non stop. like you could be watching a half hour show and see at least 8 or 9 of these commercials. in a fucking half hour

hahahahahahahahahaha oh my. i know what your talking about and their ALWAYS VERY CHEAP! horrible man i hate commercials. i like watching public acess but they have those stupid fuckin thinsg inbetween shows its like whats going on in the city and it plays horrible elevator music

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

that is so mother fucking true. i salute you good sir

Originally posted by When

what like insurance commercials

and free phone service?

Yeah, and all the lawyers and loan companies, and colleges that no one has heard of that promise to give you a 4 year degree in medicine in like 9 weeks.....

They're all so poorly done that it makes me laugh......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

colleges that no one has heard of that promise to give you a 4 year degree in medicine in like 9 weeks.....

i love those commercials

'would you like a better career?'

'well then let us train your non GED getting ass in rocket science

or how about a career in medicine...we know you like pills, pretty colors'

all in just 3 short weeks!

whoopie!

Archived